Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she dress like she’s 65? The floral dresses she wears are horrendous! Nice to see the things she’s donated to other people? 🫣🫣🫣🫣

Reactions: 7
Unless we actually see the kids wearing those sandals I won’t believe she’s bought them…she bought them for herself yes- but for the kids no. Just an excuse to share an aff like to a popular brand.

Reactions: 4
Not one ounce of moaning whilst on holiday. Yet comes home and is moaning at every opportunity. She’s an absolute dick head. And she needs to take Ivy for her hair cut. It’s looking lanky and scruffy like hers.

Reactions: 11
Not one ounce of moaning whilst on holiday. Yet comes home and is moaning at every opportunity. She’s an absolute dick head. And she needs to take Ivy for her hair cut. It’s looking lanky and scruffy like hers.
She'd rather cut Ivy's hair herself to save herself a few quid!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
another day of a "woe is me" whinging stories about how ill she is...followed by a link to another generic cheap online dress.....quit moaning you relentless , sad bore , you'll be off on another "much needed break" soon enough... then back to your mundane reality, full of more germs, aches ,pains and general "Robbo hates her life" type struggles 🥱....... ever heard of groundhog day??

Reactions: 5
Her dresses are so frumpy she's got no style at all. She's a massive chav who dresses like a pensioner it's bizarre. I don't think I've heard her mention her gin optics on the wall for a while? 🤣

Reactions: 6
I wouldn’t call washing pots in a Wetherspoons hospitality Buzz. It’s like the lowest of the jobs she could do there … spoons do apprenticeships for management, why is she not trying to better herself for her families sake?

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t call washing pots in a Wetherspoons hospitality Buzz. It’s like the lowest of the jobs she could do there … spoons do apprenticeships for management, why is she not trying to better herself for her families sake?
Because she’s happy scraping along doing the absolute bare minimum. Nothing against the job, but combined with the minimal hours and CONSTANT whinging about it… she’s just a lazy witch.

Reactions: 4
Really annoys me when she links the Ninja fryer, it’s £30 dearer than in Curry’s or on Amazon, so irresponsible and misleading.

Reactions: 3
This heatwave, this heatwave, this heatwave…
Buzz, it’s just summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact that her Instagram profile says she's a digital creator. 😂 How exactly does moaning all day and going on tit holidays count as being a creator? What is she creating other than misery?

IMG_6522.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.