Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s 4 weeks till they are back in Benidorm, I take it ivy will be missing more school?!
No she won't, they break up earlier in Leicestershire! I have friends who live there and they save a fortune on their annual summer holiday because of this.

Also, I hope she had spent some of that Temu credit on her step daughters. Last summer they had to wear trainers in Benidorm.

Reactions: 4
I'm still wondering where they're getting all this money from. Surely the payout from her sister has run out by now?

Reactions: 5
Talking of Temu wasn’t she meant to be showing her donations 🧐
No she won't, they break up earlier in Leicestershire! I have friends who live there and they save a fortune on their annual summer holiday because of this.

Also, I hope she had spent some of that Temu credit on her step daughters. Last summer they had to wear trainers in Benidorm.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Kids dropped at childcare? You mean school! Teachers don’t do ‘childcare’ they educate your daughter! Who tf calls school childcare 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I swear she tries
To make out she’s better than others ‘childcare’ she doesn’t even pay for it why’s she trying to act above others
Kids dropped at childcare? You mean school! Teachers don’t do ‘childcare’ they educate your daughter! Who tf calls school childcare 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She posted that the kids had been dropped at “childcare” before 8am, why would she drop Ivy at breakfast club just so she can go and sit in Morrisons cafe? I totally get it if you have to work etc. but just so you can get a cheap breakfast? She’s bleeping tragic

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If she actually did have tonsillitis she wouldn't be eating anything, never mind a huge fry!

"Loads of people asking my opinion" no one bleeping asked you lying twit! Who cares what some moon chinned cow on the internet thinks about fake tan?!

Reactions: 15
If she actually did have tonsillitis she wouldn't be eating anything, never mind a huge fry!

"Loads of people asking my opinion" no one bleeping asked you lying twit! Who cares what some moon chinned cow on the internet thinks about fake tan?!
Exactly! Swallowing water is horrendous, not to mention the raging temperature, earache, headache etc.

Reactions: 5
Temu showing a preview of Robbo’s undercarriage after chicken man’s finished his dirty work

IMG_0537.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She says she has flu everytime she gets a cold, she's a complete hypochondriac.
I used to always say I had the flu when it was a cold or virus. Then I got the actual flu and felt like I was close to death. Never again have I exaggerated how bad a cold was 😂

Reactions: 8
Basically confirms that the whole family is sponsored by temu… so paying it forward extends only to herself… and I’m sorry but even I’m not glutton enough to have a cafe fry up and a chippy tea in the same day… No wonder chicken man has a full on tyre shop under his vestio 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 I want their income 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When she says she tanned really well but also we saw that full body photo of her looking like a patchwork quilt.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.