Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine actually having this “debate” and feeling it’s worthy of going on your insta story. What a sad, boring life.

Reactions: 10
Imagine actually having this “debate” and feeling it’s worthy of going on your insta story. What a sad, boring life.
What a sad little life Jane. Enjoy your Temu tat, I hope it makes you really happy.

• Haha
What is she on about? It's pronounced Arna as it's the Scandinavian way, where the film is based. So based on Robbo's logic, if she meets an Italian male called Andrea (An-drey-a) in the UK she's going to pronounce it like the British female name Andrea. Then if she meets a French Jean (zhjon) she's going to pronounce it like her Nana's friend Jean.

Thought Robbo being the cultured one who likes to travel would know these things. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she is the definition of an ick. Her mental boomerang eye rolling makes me cringe inside out.

What is she on about? It's pronounced Arna as it's the Scandinavian way, where the film is based. So based on Robbo's logic, if she meets an Italian male called Andrea (An-drey-a) in the UK she's going to pronounce it like the British female name Andrea. Then if she meets a French Jean (zhjon) she's going to pronounce it like her Nana's friend Jean.

Thought Robbo being the cultured one who likes to travel would know these things. 😆
Hahahaa so true
I bet she’s never actually conversed with anyone from another country

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she use Sun In on the ends of her hair? It looks terrible.
When I saw her a Butlins (in October) it looked ready to snap at the ends! At least the last 8 inches looked brittle and dead. I doubt she's even had to cut since then.

Reactions: 2
She is the perfect example of why you should go to a hairdresser for such a change, her hair is so yellow 🙈🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Mase talks about going on holiday every minute of the day, does he. Well done on passing your depression on to your kids Slobbo.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Call me a snob but I honestly cannot imagine Benidorm to be my families special holiday place 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s such a bleeping mood hoover. Get me on holiday mannnnnnnnnnn can’t wait for Benners mannnnnnnnn that feeling when you get off the plane and the heat hits you in the face mannnnnnnnnnnnnn. Going on holiday is not a personality trait. Also, I can’t imagine that spoon head would feel the impact of anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s such a bleeping mood hoover. Get me on holiday mannnnnnnnnnn can’t wait for Benners mannnnnnnnn that feeling when you get off the plane and the heat hits you in the face mannnnnnnnnnnnnn. Going on holiday is not a personality trait. Also, I can’t imagine that spoon head would feel the impact of anything.
The only trip she should be going on is to infinity and beyond with that bleeping chin

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.