Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that she definitely would rather be on holiday than with either of her children, is becoming blatantly more and more obvious .
Probably because she makes life so boring for everyone. I don't think I'll ever get past that they're willing to spend approx £3,000 on a cruise just for them but won't pay for children to attend groups, or have fun days out.

Reactions: 12
Probably because she makes life so boring for everyone. I don't think I'll ever get past that they're willing to spend approx £3,000 on a cruise just for them but won't pay for children to attend groups, or have fun days out.
When it’s put like that, it makes me so sad for those kids

Reactions: 5
Interesting that she’s pinned the #gifted Premier Inn stay with the children, to the top of her insta page. To make it seem she does stuff with them? Or on the beg for a freebie trip? It was an airport hotel after all 😳
IMG_1214.jpeg

The reply from the hotel was hilarious
IMG_1215.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I’m cackling at the level of engagement her grid posts have got. I have 200 followers and regularly get far more comments and likes than her. Which wouldn’t matter, except that she tried to big up the hundreds of messages she receives each week. Just utter, utter shite

Reactions: 6
They are Teva sandals.

She's a massive spoon faced knob but she's right, they are really comfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s booked again. No mention of taking the children. She’s absolutely vile, those children deserve so much better than her as a mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
That cruise looked absolutely tragic wtf would you want to go again for!

Reactions: 10
She’s booked again. No mention of taking the children. She’s absolutely vile, those children deserve so much better than her as a mother.
They really do. She wanted those children so much and what for? She never does anything with them. Just sees them as an inconvenience.

Reactions: 8
She’s such a selfish cow, her children (and his) will resent them when they grow up 🙁
I just couldn't do it. I cannot imagine spending the bulk of our holiday budget on just myself and my husband. I could definitely go away for a couple of nights and recharge, but no way would I be booking two cruises! She's probably only got 10 summers left holidaying with Ivy, maybe less if she goes away without her again and just takes Mason. I just want to make memories with my daughter, we have plenty of time for cruises and luxury holidays when they don't want to come anymore!
---
Shes not doing the exact same itinerary again is she?!? 😳
Probably not, that ship also does Mediterranean cruises and other states/countries in North and South America. There's quite a list.

Reactions: 8
Also, the expectation that other people are happy to look after their kids for that length of time. Ok Ivy can go to her Dad but I’m sure he has his own commitments and he was ill not too long ago as well wasn’t he? Are her parents retired? So expected to drop everything? Are his parents around? Would Mase even know them??

I always feel guilty asking my mum to have my kids for more than one day (I’ve only done that once so far, for 2 nights🙄)

Reactions: 9
Not sure what to make of all this.

My family is ‘blended’ (we have two kids together) and he has two older children. We do the bulk of everything together the 6 of us, but there is some times where we go away the 4 of us but in no way the other children have missed out as they’re already away with their mum or we’ve taken them on holiday just before.
We are engaged and literally don’t want to spend a lot on our wedding because guess what, our kids are our priority. When we do get married , we won’t even have a ‘proper’ honeymoon, as we want to spend the money to take all the kids away.

Granted, I loved caravan holidays as a kid. But in no way we would go abroad with just one child and not the other. I’m so shocked her family think it’s a normal behaviour 🫣

Reactions: 13
The cruise she’s booked starts at £897 per person so for just her and chicken man you’re looking at just under £1800. I honestly don’t know where she gets the money from

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.