Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She moans about the school run when the weather is cold and then she moans about it when the weather is hot. God she needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 9
She had 3 questions on that reel … not loads 😂 so when she says she’s has loads of messages in her inbox, we now know she means 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This. bleeping. Face.

Love how she refers to all the love on the cruise post. There were 9 comments and then her replies. One was about a glass elevator. ALL THE LOVE.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
she definitely has some serious mental health issues... she's only "happy" when she isn't living her everyday life ...the woman moans constantly about how tired she is, how ill she is, the school runs , the weather ... i feel sorry for those kids having a mother that is so preoccupied with social media and her next break from reality.

Reactions: 10
It’s such a shame because I remember when I first followed her and her whole life was revolving around having a baby/IVF and I genuinely felt so happy for her when Ivy arrived- she always seemed quite dull but generally nice and not in anyway chavvy or tacky. Nothing wrong with parents having a wee break every now and then without the kids but I can’t imagine going away on so many “big” holidays and not sharing those experiences with my kids. She’s totally lost herself.

Reactions: 8
Strange how she’s never ill when she goes on these holidays 🧐
Also I’m sure she does this face
For our benefit. She’s so minging honestly. She makes my skin crawl.

Christ she is just a drip isnt she! Always something wrong and that stupid face she makes ugh

Reactions: 3
Imagine being Ivy’s teacher, who has been in school since 7am, watching that absolute walloper trudge up the playground in socks and sliders, lank ponytail and gurning mug. head.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.