Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad and pathetic is her life that a weeks cruise with the worlds most tragic food and a dodgy tan is the best thing she's ever experienced!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
sorry but lmao x infinity

did she buy all the yellow sticker jaw from the company shop or something

what’s quagmire doing on a cruise ship
This pic has done me in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They must have been surrounded by oaps on the cruise. How did chicken man contain himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It infuriates me too so much and way more than anyone else I follow (friends included) because she acts like she’s so superior. I travel WAY more than her but I don’t show off to all my friends about it because it’s not a big deal. It is impressive as others have said when they balance a busy career, personal life, travel and enjoy amazing holidays because they’re happy and complete. Chucking a cheap and tacky cruise on 0% finance is nothing that anyone is jealous of or most people couldn’t do if they’re a hardworking person. She’s just a lazy chav.

Reactions: 4
Lmaoooooo of course she had to immediately relate the New York posts back to her own visit. So crazy. Can’t believe what it looks like. But also, please know that I was there. Poor New York. But I went there. Here’s a photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have had some incredible holidays but my most favourite was our holiday with my toddler and watching him be so genuinely happy and not a care in the world. It makes me feel
sad for her that she doesn’t appreciate moments like that and she would rather do things without her children’s happiness being involved. Spend money and take your children to see the world - not bleeping haven every other half term. She’s so selfish.

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine spoon face in her shite cheap dress with the garden gnome waddling along behind her talking about fisting rocking up at the table next to you on your holidays 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
In that second one the way she’s edited her thighs makes them look like bags of lumpy mashed potato
Robbo says she has got lipoedema. I've seen her in the flesh in a bikini and she has got it and it seems to affect the top of her thighs. The cruise photos refects her real figure more, she honestly looks absolutely fine in the flesh, she doesn't need to pose to make herself look two sizes smaller.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else getting constant Temu adverts on Tattle? It's doing my bloody head in! I blame Robbo. 🤣

Reactions: 6
So the best holiday she’s ever had was one without her children. Mother of the year.

Usually peoples holidays photos (especially New York - been there twice and desperate to go again soon) make me a teeny bit jealous because who doesn’t love a holiday?! But hers? Never.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.