Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cruise she’s booked starts at £897 per person so for just her and chicken man you’re looking at just under £1800. I honestly don’t know where she gets the money from
When is she actually going? She will pay £3 a week and spend nothing when she’s there I bet!

Reactions: 3
The cruise she’s booked starts at £897 per person so for just her and chicken man you’re looking at just under £1800. I honestly don’t know where she gets the money from
I got the of price £1223 per person when I looked, couldn't see that specific cruise as cheap as you said. Also the price I found happens to be Leicestershire's October half term, which would be ideal for Robbo. She did say it was a long time to wait, so I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was then.

Does anyone think the kids are going to Goa with them?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I honestly can’t be arsed with her, she’s a cheap brain dead dirty chav and chicken man probably has a criminal record. There are people who genuinely can’t afford to eat and are on food vouchers and she’s clearing the discount shelves to save money for her tragic holidays. She cheated on her husband and announced the affair on his birthday and then tried to make his cancer about herself. Who does that? It’s clear he worked full time to support her and she threw him away like trash, just like her unwanted kids. She’s just a waste of space.

Reactions: 20
If I was doing the tit she does my mum and dad would be having words with me. They would not tolerate me taking the piss and making them have my kids whilst I bugger off on cruises etc. my parents have had their time bringing kids up it’s just damn disrespectful to expect them to have the kids that I chose to have.

Reactions: 10
Certainly isn’t from working like the rest of us!
---
If she loves cruises so much why doesn’t she book a family friendly one? They do amazing ships with so much for the kids like slides, sports, mini golf etc, so much for the kids to enjoy. The kids would love it. Or will they get treated to another term time £59 haven break 🤨

Reactions: 10
They won’t take the kids on one of these “big” holidays or cruises because it would be too expensive and she’s tight as duck unless it’s spending money on herself. I don’t have a clue how she manages to feel comfortable booking these holidays for her and CM and leaving her kids at home and shopping in discount food stores- freezing reduced milk etc. It’s obvious she hates her life and is bored as duck. She’s made holidays her whole personality….any escape from the grim reality of her everyday life.

Reactions: 9
If I was doing the tit she does my mum and dad would be having words with me. They would not tolerate me taking the piss and making them have my kids whilst I bugger off on cruises etc. my parents have had their time bringing kids up it’s just damn disrespectful to expect them to have the kids that I chose to have.
Exactly!
---
They won’t take the kids on one of these “big” holidays or cruises because it would be too expensive and she’s tight as duck unless it’s spending money on herself. I don’t have a clue how she manages to feel comfortable booking these holidays for her and CM and leaving her kids at home and shopping in discount food stores- freezing reduced milk etc. It’s obvious she hates her life and is bored as duck. She’s made holidays her whole personality….any escape from the grim reality of her everyday life.
I’m sure when she was with her husband it was one or maybe two nice holidays a year.

Now she’s got the kids she claimed to be desperate for, she’s always away or planning the next trip.
What’s she trying to escape from now?

I know it’s nice to have things planned but those things generally include your children…

Reactions: 5
I always find it weird she doesn’t mention the kids really whilst on these holidays. And says how upset she is to be leaving and going home (to her kids). It’s bloody weird.
Also I find it bizarre CM lets her do all this stuff without protest. Cos I know for a fact my husband would tell me I’m being selfish and not to book holidays without the kids 🤷‍♀️ clearly he’s as bad as her.

Reactions: 7
Imagine when the children are older and they look back and say we had to eat out of date food, yellow sticker stuff, didn’t get much for birthdays etc and missed loads of school so that mum could go on lots of holidays and buy weed and wine.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She is a clear example of someone that had kids for the sake of it. I also see her normal service has resumed, I went on a cruise & I'm so jet lagged waah wahhhh

Reactions: 8
I wonder what the teachers at Ivy’s school think, cos she’s of an age that she’ll go in and tell them her Mum is on a cruise, especially going back after half term and the rest of the class are talking about all the family fun they had!

Reactions: 5
I wonder how into these cruises/crappy holidays Chicken Man is… I imagine not very.
At least he stepped up and did the school runs this morning before going to work himself, while she sits on her fat ass and whinges about jet lag all day 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
I wonder how into these cruises/crappy holidays Chicken Man is… I imagine not very.
At least he stepped up and did the school runs this morning before going to work himself, while she sits on her fat ass and whinges about jet lag all day 🙄🙄
Stepped up, you mean doing the bare minimum

Reactions: 4
I think you're being completely unreasonable, tbh. Do you have any idea how much she does every day? Her thumbs must be red raw from posting aff links all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, she’s still not opened the suitcases to start the washing…she’s been back three days! It’s not hard. Could have it all done in a day with all the decent weather we’ve been having.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.