Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do parents do who cant get term time hours? Oh thats right use their annual leave or pay for holiday club / nursery.

She couldnt possibly use her annual leave because its all used up for tacky tit holidays
Yet another reason why she won't get a different job, isn't chicken man her manager? Therefore she can get whatever shifts she wants.

Reactions: 5
So cheeky to send her child to her sister who has just had a baby for free childcare. Both me and my husband work full-time and as I've got barely any holiday days as I started half way through the year I'm just paying for holiday club. I don't get her.

Reactions: 4
So cheeky to send her child to her sister who has just had a baby for free childcare. Both me and my husband work full-time and as I've got barely any holiday days as I started half way through the year I'm just paying for holiday club. I don't get her.
It’s not her sister, I think it’s just her friend who he maybe calls auntie? I think they babysit for each other occasionally so I can’t see anything wrong with that tbh. There’s a million reasons to hate Robbo but I’m not sure that’s one 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Rob shouted at her over a pen? I mean, I shouldn't be surprised considering how he treats pensioners

Reactions: 8
It’s not her sister, I think it’s just her friend who he maybe calls auntie? I think they babysit for each other occasionally so I can’t see anything wrong with that tbh. There’s a million reasons to hate Robbo but I’m not sure that’s one 🤷‍♀️
My bad thought it was her sister!

Lol Robbo nobody looks at your Instagram and thinks you have it together 😂 also hysterical that because she's got the usual household bits to do plus packing she has a 'million thinks to do' robbo, if you did you would have time to post, idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nappies in one of the suitcases, doesn't look like swim nappies either. Must have given up on potty training Mason pretty quickly.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jesus Christ this woman is not happy unless she's moaning about the most mundane things. Rain on the school run. What a tragedy. 😭

Jesus Christ this woman is not happy unless she's moaning about the most mundane things. Rain on the school run. What a tragedy. 😭
Her world is the size of a pin head. She doesn’t drive, doesn’t go anywhere on her own, doesn’t have an education or any goals, spends her life sitting on the sofa.

Reactions: 9
Nappies in one of the suitcases, doesn't look like swim nappies either. Must have given up on potty training Mason pretty quickly.
I know children are different and it’s not a competition, but my little boy is 2.5 next month and we potty trained him in just under 2 weeks. All it took was not going out for a couple of days for him to grasp the concept and then started out of the house going slowly. Plus I work 35 hours a week and still managed to do it. It’s not hard, she’s probably missed her opportunity with him and made it worse for herself.

I know children are different and it’s not a competition, but my little boy is 2.5 next month and we potty trained him in just under 2 weeks. All it took was not going out for a couple of days for him to grasp the concept and then started out of the house going slowly. Plus I work 35 hours a week and still managed to do it. It’s not hard, she’s probably missed her opportunity with him and made it worse for herself.
Totally agree, every child is different. But this is something she needs to do, she can't be sending him to school in nappies. He's almost 4. I trained my daughter as soon as she turned 3, had it done within a couple of weeks. Didn't leave the house til it was done! Robbo is just a lazy witch.

I work on a children’s ward and see all different kinds of children. Different abilities etc. but even children with additional needs/disabilities tend to be out of nappies by his age. She’s got no excuse. She’s bone idle. And no way am I comparing kids cos it’s not his fault. He doesn’t know any better. Unfortunately he’s
Got a twit for a mother. What I don’t get tho is he has sleepovers at CMs exs house, her parents, her sisters, random peoples houses. Are they changing his nappies? Cos my mum would have something to say to me if I had my almost 4 year old in nappies and making her change his full grown crappy arse

I work on a children’s ward and see all different kinds of children. Different abilities etc. but even children with additional needs/disabilities tend to be out of nappies by his age. She’s got no excuse. She’s bone idle. And no way am I comparing kids cos it’s not his fault. He doesn’t know any better. Unfortunately he’s
Got a twit for a mother. What I don’t get tho is he has sleepovers at CMs exs house, her parents, her sisters, random peoples houses. Are they changing his nappies? Cos my mum would have something to say to me if I had my almost 4 year old in nappies and making her change his full grown crappy arse
My daughter has special needs and she was trained as soon as she turned 3. Despite her disability she's extremely clever and picks things up quickly.

This is down to Robyn being a lazy witch and only caring about her holidays and cheap clothes. Parenting is at the bottom of her priority list. She probably doesn't even give Mason a chance to catch on to it!

What is the point in that post about airport baggage? She wouldn’t be dragging the kids anyway because she doesn’t drive , so it’ll be rob that has to go whilst she sits on the sofa after her massive morning shift 🤨 they may as well just do it tomorrow morning.

Reactions: 3
My daughter has special needs and she was trained as soon as she turned 3. Despite her disability she's extremely clever and picks things up quickly.

This is down to Robyn being a lazy witch and only caring about her holidays and cheap clothes. Parenting is at the bottom of her priority list. She probably doesn't even give Mason a chance to catch on to it!
100%. Kids do learn at different rates but they’re going to learn duck all if you don’t keep persisting and encouraging them. Nappies enable her to continue laying on the sofa taking boomerangs of her spoon face.

Reactions: 4
If she sends him to a school nursery in September, still in nappies, she ought to be very embarrassed. He’ll be one of the oldest in the year still wearing a bloody nappy! My daughter is one of the younger ones in her year and started nursery in the September, having just turned three and was expected to be fully independent going to the loo. Help was there if needed but, she she didn’t really need any because she’d been using the toilet at home for almost a year at that point!

The school my children attend actually said they’d refuse to take them in nappies unless they’ve got a medical need and you’d have to provide proof of that.
If she sends him to a school nursery in September, still in nappies, she ought to be very embarrassed. He’ll be one of the oldest in the year still wearing a bloody nappy! My daughter is one of the younger ones in her year and started nursery in the September, having just turned three and was expected to be fully independent going to the loo. Help was there if needed but, she she didn’t really need any because she’d been using the toilet at home for almost a year at that point!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.