Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classic Robbo. The only time she gives her children attention, new clothes, haircuts is when they’re about to go off on holiday. No wonder they focus their entire lives/personalities around a cheap break to Spain a few times a year.

Reactions: 11
So Robbo is trying to buy Taylor Swift tickets today. I saw loads of people trying and successfully getting tickets yesterday. Was yesterday pre-sale and today they go on general release?

Reactions: 3
So Robbo is trying to buy Taylor Swift tickets today. I saw loads of people trying and successfully getting tickets yesterday. Was yesterday pre-sale and today they go on general release?
No dates are being released a few a day until general sale on Monday. But only if you’ve been pre selected and received a pre sale code. I got mine for Dublin but I’m in England 😩 what’s the betting this scab gets some and I can’t 😭🙄

Reactions: 2
This week is a pre sale for people who preordered her album last year! Didn't think Robbo would have done that?

I cannot believe they got tickets and they're bringing chicken man with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No dates are being released a few a day until general sale on Monday. But only if you’ve been pre selected and received a pre sale code. I got mine for Dublin but I’m in England 😩 what’s the betting this scab gets some and I can’t 😭🙄
Scab 😭😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
10hr, 8 hr, 6hr, 5hr, 3hr, 2hr. That’s her timings of stories on my instagram right now…but Mase has been a terror since she finished work. I don’t get it

Reactions: 4
10hr, 8 hr, 6hr, 5hr, 3hr, 2hr. That’s her timings of stories on my instagram right now…but Mase has been a terror since she finished work. I don’t get it
He’s been a “terror” because he’s not got her attention! Posting constantly to stories instead of attending to her son
Don’t blame him. Make her life hell, Mase!

Reactions: 5
What gets me is those tickets must be expensive right? I’m not a Taylor swift fan so haven’t got a clue 😂 but they’re not cheap am sure. Instead of paying for one she’s got one for CM too. Who ain’t gonna wanna be there let’s be honest. Yet feeds her kids out of date crap and reduced food from the company shop. Let’s not forget CMs daughter went bennerzzz last year in filthy old trainers. What possess them to be so selfish and all about themselves?

Reactions: 14
What gets me is those tickets must be expensive right? I’m not a Taylor swift fan so haven’t got a clue 😂 but they’re not cheap am sure. Instead of paying for one she’s got one for CM too. Who ain’t gonna wanna be there let’s be honest. Yet feeds her kids out of date crap and reduced food from the company shop. Let’s not forget CMs daughter went bennerzzz last year in filthy old trainers. What possess them to be so selfish and all about themselves?
Yes they are expensive! Seated tickets are around £200 each. Standing is cheaper, but I can't imagine CM standing for a 3 hour concert.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
If you can afford cruises, holidays abroad and Taylor Swift tickets you can make the choice not to buy all your clothes / house items from Shein/Temu.

If you see this Robyn imagine your precious Ivy making this cheap tat for you for poverty wages for pennies an hour.

I am not well off by any manner of means but I will never buy anything from Shein or the likes. It means I dont buy much and I get you cant really tell how your stuff is made unless you buy fair trade clothing but its well known how awful places like Shein and Primark are.

And I bet ‘Mase’ was eating that cereal while they had big fry ups!!

You could always put your hand in your own pocket Slobbo.
IMG_2511.jpeg

Reactions: 3
What do parents do who cant get term time hours? Oh thats right use their annual leave or pay for holiday club / nursery.

She couldnt possibly use her annual leave because its all used up for tacky tit holidays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.