Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine a child can start actual school in nappies (unless there is a medical reason inc. SEND). Alot of preschools will insist on being nappy free !

Reactions: 1
I think she is on a zero hours contract. I know a few people who work for Wetherspoons, they are on zero contracts.
So that’s what makes me think how she get’s the time off all the time.

Reactions: 3
Would explain why she doesn’t have a consistent shift pattern and can have the holidays off
I think she is on a zero hours contract. I know a few people who work for Wetherspoons, they are on zero contracts.
So that’s what makes me think how she get’s the time off all the time.

I don’t get why it is her last shift till September? He won’t work every day of the week so why can’t she do a shift on his day off?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s just unbelievably sad to me that she can’t even take her responsibilities as a mother seriously enough to bring her son up properly. He’s being dragged up, and she should be ashamed of herself. Of course CM is just as bad.

Reactions: 8
What is the point in that post about airport baggage? She wouldn’t be dragging the kids anyway because she doesn’t drive , so it’ll be rob that has to go whilst she sits on the sofa after her massive morning shift 🤨 they may as well just do it tomorrow morning.
Where was this?

It was on her stories, not sure if she has deleted it or it’s time out. Asking if one person could do the bag drop the night before their flight or if they all had to go… Not sure of the benefit of it really? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
They live 9 miles away from the airport (I’m local) so what would be the point in checking in the night before? She does things just for the sake of it so she can basically brag in a different way they’re going on holiday as if we didn’t already know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think of those of us in NI where the schools close on the last working day of June for the summer holidays. 😂

• Haha
The nappy talk on here makes me so sad 😞 I’m not defending Robbo at all because she is a lazy cow, but my daughter is a week older than Mason and is nowhere near potty trained. We’ve had potties in the house for two years, we’ve tried going cold turkey in to pants etc and we get very minimal success. Some children just aren’t ready until they’re older no matter how much you try to ‘train’ them. If they were ready, they’d happily use the toilet and there’d be very little actual training to it. My daughter is autistic but very bright and I dread to think that that is how people look at me and her 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The nappy talk on here makes me so sad 😞 I’m not defending Robbo at all because she is a lazy cow, but my daughter is a week older than Mason and is nowhere near potty trained. We’ve had potties in the house for two years, we’ve tried going cold turkey in to pants etc and we get very minimal success. Some children just aren’t ready until they’re older no matter how much you try to ‘train’ them. If they were ready, they’d happily use the toilet and there’d be very little actual training to it. My daughter is autistic but very bright and I dread to think that that is how people look at me and her 😢
The difference here is that you've been trying! Robbo is just a lazy cow who doesn't want to do anything that will inconvenience her daily routine of moaning, school run, buying cheap clothes and counting down the days til her next tit holiday.

Reactions: 9
At least you’re trying. We can’t even say robbos trying when she’s palms Her kids off onto anyone for a week when she goes to America. And if he was potty trained or she was at least trying we’d certainly know about it cos she’d document it on instagram. Every kid is different and some kids are hard to potty train. One of mine was. But it wasn’t for lack of trying that he wasn’t trained.

Reactions: 7
The thing is, she’s at home sooo much! She could have easily put more time and effort into potty training him. I know all children are different and we shouldn’t compare them but honestly, she is just so lazy! Unless there is a medical need or learning disability, there’s no way he should be starting school in nappies. Surely other kids will question it? My little one certainly would ask why he was in nappies if he’s not a baby.

ETA: just seen her story where he’s sat in the car with an adult portion of McDonald’s fries followed by tea in spoons. Grim.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.