Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she mean that she will now get to work full-time with this wraparound care? Proper grammar has never been her strong point.

Reactions: 4
Does she mean that she will now get to work full-time with this wraparound care? Proper grammar has never been her strong point.
I think yes that is what she means. Now that Mason has his funded hours and Ivy can do breakfast club and after school club.

Posts this
IMG_2360.jpeg

followed by
IMG_2361.jpeg

I mean she could get up, go for a look around the shops, treat herself to a fancy coffee or a nice lunch, go to an art gallery or whatever.
But no it will be the same as she does when the children are there- aff link and take ugly selfies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She moans when she's got the kids and she moans when she doesn't! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Her travel tips pain me.

Youre going to Benidorm on an all inclusive, not travelling half way across the world 🤯 I cant imagine there is one person out there thinking 'Im going abroad and dont know what to do, I'll go check out Robbos hints and tips'

Imagine someone in your office or place of employment started up a conversation like this. 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_0102.jpeg

I was extremely bored so I had a little scroll back and found this. Expensive taste 🤣🤣 says the girl who thinks the height of luxury is Shein, Temu and all inclusives out of season in Benidorm. Didn’t chicken man get her yellow sticker flowers for her birthday once? How the mighty have fallen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Scrolled back on her page for a nosy and wow she used to be constantly on posh holidays and buying designer makeup! Its totally different

Reactions: 3
“when he realises his wifi doesn’t work”

That poor child.

View attachment 2296106
My lord 🤣🤣 imagine what she’d be like if they went anywhere longer than a week or on a long haul holiday 😂 my friends just flew to Vietnam with their toddler and didn’t faff around with half this stuff. I guess because they actually like their child and engage with him

Genuinely in disbelief as I scroll back and see how quickly she went from gushing over her husband.. to splitting..to being with Rob.. to being pregnant

Her whole way of speaking (as in in captions) and everything changed when she got with chicken man!

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2295768
I was extremely bored so I had a little scroll back and found this. Expensive taste 🤣🤣 says the girl who thinks the height of luxury is Shein, Temu and all inclusives out of season in Benidorm. Didn’t chicken man get her yellow sticker flowers for her birthday once? How the mighty have fallen.
Oh wow, that caption. I bet she sat on her arse then and hardly did any work too. Expecting someone to work hard to pay for her tastes, idiot. She deserves the yellow sticker flowers and birthday cakes.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.