Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post that Mason is being a “real handful man” - maybe that’s because he’s 3 and has been woken up in the middle of the night to go sit in an airport for hours because you’re too cheap to pay for decent child-friendly flight times!! Surely you’d expect your kids to be a handful after barely any sleep being woke during the night?!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Post that Mason is being a “real handful man” - maybe that’s because he’s 3 and has been woken up in the middle of the night to go sit in an airport for hours because you’re too cheap to pay for decent child-friendly flight times!! Surely you’d expect your kids to be a handful after barely any sleep being woke during the night?!
Exactly. Now their flight is delayed ahahahaha.

Reactions: 3
Don’t they spend all their time at the hotel when in Benners? Maybe with one walk into town? Why does Mase still need a pushchair? Why can’t they let him grow up a bit?? 😩😩

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Its honestly so depressing that we can all say in great detail the content which is about to be bestowed upon us by the Beni Queen Robyn.

If I was head of the tourist board for Benidorm Id be contacting her with a cease and desist because she wouldnt make anyone want to go there.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so bleeping lazy, she does whatever makes HER life better rather than giving the kids a second thought. I still don’t get why she doesn’t try to enrich their home life more rather than making them all sit around until it’s time for another tit holiday.

Reactions: 8
The nappy talk on here makes me so sad 😞 I’m not defending Robbo at all because she is a lazy cow, but my daughter is a week older than Mason and is nowhere near potty trained. We’ve had potties in the house for two years, we’ve tried going cold turkey in to pants etc and we get very minimal success. Some children just aren’t ready until they’re older no matter how much you try to ‘train’ them. If they were ready, they’d happily use the toilet and there’d be very little actual training to it. My daughter is autistic but very bright and I dread to think that that is how people look at me and her 😢
I just want to echo everything everyone else has said, you’re trying!!! I’d have nothing at all to say about Gobbo if she was actually trying to facilitate ‘Mase’ making progress with using the potty rather than just being a lazy prick who considers parenting too much like hard work.

Reactions: 4
the woman would rather 20 crappy holidays a year than put any effort into making something of her life, or being a role model to Ivy and Mason.
roll on the boomerangs, close ups of food and alcohol and beach strolls down the same stretch of pavement...

As if she’s put a photo on of ‘Mase’ in a nappy and the children in swimwear. She can’t be that thick surely.

• Wow
  • Sad
It’s embarrassing that she doesn’t feel no shame! I can’t believe she’s not arsed about sending her kid to school in a nappy.

Reactions: 1
Hes not going to school this year is he? Itl be next?
He's 4 in a couple months (14th September), good job he wasn't 15 days early otherwise he would be.
---
Mason on the plane in just his nappy 🤮🤮
I'm assuming he's leaked! Which will happen more and more now he's nearly 4, baby/toddler nappies aren't great for that age. They'll need to get him some junior nappies/incontinence pants.

Reactions: 1
Funny how it was mentioned on here that she hasn't potty trained him and then she posts a photo of him in a nappy. Hi Robbo. 👋🏻

Reactions: 3
It's not the nappy that makes me think badly of her, its him glued to a screen, as per usual.

He is going to really struggle at school thanks to her horrific parenting

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.