Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was so resentful of ivy's dad. She shamed him for being infertile, only wanted him to pay for holidays and then dumped him when she could scab off someone else . She's a vile person

Reactions: 8
I see we’re still polishing the turd by calling her pot washing Wetherspoons job ‘working in hospitality’ 💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
One extra shift & she's moaning away even though she going on holiday AGAIN in like a week. Get a real job, learn to drive and try and shape up your sad existence robbo!

Reactions: 8
One extra shift & she's moaning away even though she going on holiday AGAIN in like a week. Get a real job, learn to drive and try and shape up your sad existence robbo!
Next thread title: Get a real job, learn to drive and try and shape up your sad existence robbo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What age was her ex? Was he older than her? Im not saying hes ti blame or anything like it but was it an icky situation? I know she got married at 17.

Reactions: 1
What age was her ex? Was he older than her? Im not saying hes ti blame or anything like it but was it an icky situation? I know she got married at 17.
According to this, she married him at 20. He's 5 years older.

Reactions: 1
According to this, she married him at 20. He's 5 years older.

Thanks! Not as young as I thought then. Wonder how long they were together before they got married.

Ive said it so many times she wasnt able to mature as a person at the normal time the rest of us were and it shows now. (Also I recognise lots of people have kids v young and do mature - Robbo isnt one of them)

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t half lie 😂 on her last post from a week ago there are TWO comments, one of them from her, but she’s just had sooooooo many messages about her stupid sandals. Sure Jan. You're just so popular that people only dare love you in secret.

• Haha
Them tevas are bleeping ugly i refuse to believe ANYONE is messaging her about them

Reactions: 9
As if she’s uploaded a photo of her a work sitting down lmao, just proves she does duck all

I guess a pot washing shift could never be that long.. how many pots do they even use in Spoons?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet she'l be back this week on Insta stories with aff links, not working. Lets see.... .
No shame in working part time but dont lie about it ffs.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.