Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I thought that 'family day' would be a bit more than sitting behind a wire fence watching other people going on holiday. Especially considering the early bed time the night before to prepare for it.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I thought that 'family day' would be a bit more than sitting behind a wire fence watching other people going on holiday. Especially considering the early bed time the night before to prepare for it.
Me too! I stupidly suspected a proper day out. 😆 As it's so hot I had in my mind that she might take them to a public splash park at least, or a day in the countryside where you can find small streams and rivers to splash and wade in. Silly me!

Reactions: 7
You know the ‘family day at the airport’ lasted as long as it took them to eat their yellow sticker butties and take a photo for the gram, then back in the car and on the tablets.

Reactions: 9
Honestly. She was so house proud etc when she was with her husband. Now she takes pride in being scummy. Bet her parents are gutted.

Reactions: 7
Interesting that she still hasn't posted about the temu charity donations she was apparently doing, just more and more tit for her. It was obviously a lie as she 100% would have done a post about it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought that. She’d have been desperate to post it if she had done. So she was lying. Knowing her she’d have taken photos of her handing the stuff over to people but blurred out their faces 😭😂
Interesting that she still hasn't posted about the temu charity donations she was apparently doing, just more and more tit for her. It was obviously a lie as she 100% would have done a post about it.

Reactions: 5
I can’t figure out if she’s extremely thick or just buries her head in the sand about Temu/Shein. Does she not see some of the coverage they get (I.e https://www.insider.com/influencer-shein-brand-trip-ignoring-worker-abuses-2023-6 but just generally also about fast fashion)?

If she had two brain cells she could address why she feels she can buy so much tat (for free! Scrounging off her followers!) but I’m guessing she’s too
She’s just thick. She needs to buy a brain cell or two from Temu. She was too busy planning her wedding to pass her GCSEs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Robbo thinking she’s down with the kids by saying his sliders give her the ick…he’s literally a walking ick and everyone would avoid going near him yet she chose to have an affair with him 🤣 awks Robbo hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like she’s an oil painting though with her criticism of CM. Her face is the shape of a spoon, she’s got vile lank hair, her teeth resemble grave stones, she lies about donating things, she’s vile towards her own kids, feeds them out of date food, goes on holidays without them, let’s them sit on tablets for hours so she doesn’t have to entertain them, will palm them off at any opportunity, and she washes pots but pretends she’s a digital creator. That woman’s a walking ick… have I missed anything 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like she’s an oil painting though with her criticism of CM. Her face is the shape of a spoon, she’s got vile lank hair, her teeth resemble grave stones, she lies about donating things, she’s vile towards her own kids, feeds them out of date food, goes on holidays without them, let’s them sit on tablets for hours so she doesn’t have to entertain them, will palm them off at any opportunity, and she washes pots but pretends she’s a digital creator. That woman’s a walking ick… have I missed anything 🤭😂
She gets moist over her sister's bloke, she looks so much like buzz she could unlock his phone, she wears those adidas trainers with the Mrs doubtfire dresses, she pretends to be a size 10, she wore a Jamaican flag bikini, she has optics on her wall, she bleaches her hair with toilet bleach... that's my contribution of icks 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She gets moist over her sister's bloke, she looks so much like buzz she could unlock his phone, she wears those adidas trainers with the Mrs doubtfire dresses, she pretends to be a size 10, she wore a Jamaican flag bikini, she has optics on her wall, she bleaches her hair with toilet bleach... that's my contribution of icks 😄
Mrs Doubtfire dresses!!! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She wears socks with her sliders out in public!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.