Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she did was misspell the word ‘pic’. Good thing she didn’t overreact.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How has she run out of milk? What happened to the 400 pints they buy every week from the Company Shop?

Chicken Man strikes me as the kind of guy who will drink whole milk out of a pint glass, which gives me ick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How has she run out of milk? What happened to the 400 pints they buy every week from the Company Shop?

Chicken Man strikes me as the kind of guy who will drink whole milk out of a pint glass, which gives me ick
Out of the bottle!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Fascinating content from our favourite influenza, an update on the goings on of her uterus…

also, that’s the most hideous selfie I’ve ever seen, what a pair of lumps they are
I'm sorry but the selfie looks like she has just put her face in one of those apps that turns you to a man. They are identical.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just showed my husband the photo and said “do you think they are brother and sister or boyfriend/girlfriend?”
he said brother and sister straight away.

when I told him they were together he said “are they?!?”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just showed my husband the photo and said “do you think they are brother and sister or boyfriend/girlfriend?”
he said brother and sister straight away.

when I told him they were together he said “are they?!?”
Maybe it’s why she takes so many selfies, she really does fancy herself.

• Haha
A pensioner beater and a parasite. Two neglected "longed for" children. Where are his children at this point? Hopefully the mother is keeping them away.

*it's not fresh food, it's all done in the microwave darling* #spoons #72yellowstickeryoghurts

Reactions: 5
Seriously she’s in bed herself for 7pm most nights, what does she mean an early night.

Saturday night?! It’s half 6, the sun is shining, my fella is still at work and I’ve not even thought about tea. What world does she live in?!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.