Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t deserve to be a mother. She doesn’t appreciate the gift of being a parent even after going through the ivf process.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Screaming? Yes, i'm sure he is just like a newborn baby and doesn't know how to articulate what he's saying (but still manages to ask for food and a new scooter not in sight...)

Why does she call everyone “lads”…. Can’t explain why but it really grinds my gears when she does it.
---
Screaming? Yes, i'm sure he is just like a newborn baby and doesn't know how to articulate what he's saying (but still manages to ask for food and a new scooter not in sight...)
Has she even shown a video of him speaking? I just wonder what his vocabulary is like and if he has a good grasp of language skills.
I recall an acquaintance of mine used the tv and iPad to ‘babysit’ her child and they developed a very strange almost robotic Americanised accent. I’d be intrigued to hear if Masey has any of this, the amount of time he spends looking at a tablet I’d not be surprised.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The irony in her moaning about ivy moaning…

She obviously hasn’t heard of learned behaviour then.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Don’t forget to do your API lads”

She’s SOOO EMBARRASSING! Begging for people to ask what API is or something. You’re flying to bloody Alicante, not embarking on some amazing round the world trip. I travel almost every week for work, I’m not posting my boarding passes and passport snaps. CRINGINGGGG MY SOCKS OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Don’t forget to do your API lads”

She’s SOOO EMBARRASSING! Begging for people to ask what API is or something. You’re flying to bloody Alicante, not embarking on some amazing round the world trip. I travel almost every week for work, I’m not posting my boarding passes and passport snaps. CRINGINGGGG MY SOCKS OFF
Its giving a small child boasting to a stranger they got to stay up past their bedtime or got to eat 2 packets of sweets in a row.

Is anyone jealous or impressed theyre going to Benidorm again.

Totally off subject slightly but has anyone noticed that she’s changed the position of her bedroom pics..? We can no longer see the missing drawer handle on the bottom, or whatever Mason is doing (on the tablet!)

Reactions: 4
She’s not mentioned potty training so I’m gathering she’s not started it yet. So he’s 3, can tell her he wants lemon cake and a scooter but isn’t potty trained. She’s got her parenting so wrong. So so wrong.
Moans about the kids and how awful they’ve been and on the next slide she’s on about her holidays. Poor kids.

She’s not mentioned potty training so I’m gathering she’s not started it yet. So he’s 3, can tell her he wants lemon cake and a scooter but isn’t potty trained. She’s got her parenting so wrong. So so wrong.
Moans about the kids and how awful they’ve been and on the next slide she’s on about her holidays. Poor kids.
My child can ask for everything under the sun but not when he needs the toilet 🤦‍♀️🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She mentioned it for a bit and then we never heard about it again, so not sure if he cracked it or still in nappies 🫣

Reactions: 2
Just taking a wild guess here Slobbo, but perhaps they know that their mother; with her head permanently stuck in her phone, can’t be arsed with them and just wants to be on a tacky trip somewhere?!
They are bored and under stimulated you absolute scummer.
IMG_1859.jpeg

Just taking a wild guess here Slobbo, but perhaps they know that their mother; with her head permanently stuck in her phone, can’t be arsed with them and just wants to be on a tacky trip somewhere?!
They are bored and under stimulated you absolute scummer.
View attachment 2259215
Someone nailed it when they said it’s because she has no friends. This is the kind of thing you message to a friend starting off by saying “God I love my kids but…” You don’t tell 30k strangers on the internet! It’s so crass

Reactions: 7
He's the most un-feral child I've ever seen in my life 🤣🤣🤣 he sits in his buggy, doesn't speak and is on an ipad for 90% of his day?? That's not what I'd call feral 🤔
I was thinking that, he doesn’t seem to have any spirit about him at all 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.