Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s almost as if it’s a mistake to let him stare at an iPad screen 22 hours a day and that it won’t help his social skills?????? But ignore me

Reactions: 7
Lmaoooooo on cue she has a GIRLS NIGHT.. see you guys were wrong she has so many friends and she’s so popular !!!!

• Haha
She’s so full of it. Being as tall as she is, she’d have to be so slim to be a 10.
Exactly. I’m the same height as her and lost some weight recently but was pretty standardly a size 16. Nothing wrong with that!

Why do the kids have to go to their grandmas just cos she’s gone out? Is CM not capable of having them. Also her parents live up north. So is she sending Ivy to CMs mums. I don’t know if I’d feel happy doing that personally 😬

Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she’s in bed (and both children!) at 7.30pm when it’s still bright blinding sunshine outside. She never shows them actually enjoying an evening together maybe sitting outside, eating, relaxing. She’s always banging on about how she loves holidays when she could literally have a “holiday” evening right now

Reactions: 10
Her life is so depressing. In bed at 7:30pm! Must have tired herself out after her wild night out. Bet she's sooo exhausted.

Reactions: 4
Why do the kids have to go to their grandmas just cos she’s gone out? Is CM not capable of having them. Also her parents live up north. So is she sending Ivy to CMs mums. I don’t know if I’d feel happy doing that personally 😬
I expect CM is working so she had to find a babysitter. I'm not sure if she was with her midland or northern friends, but she'd need a lift up north, so I expect it was CM's parents babysitting. To be honest, I'd expect them to treat Ivy like the treat Mason, they've known her since she was a baby and she's Mason's sister. It would be a bit off if they'd have the other three grandchildren but not Ivy.

Can’t believe she’s in bed (and both children!) at 7.30pm when it’s still bright blinding sunshine outside. She never shows them actually enjoying an evening together maybe sitting outside, eating, relaxing. She’s always banging on about how she loves holidays when she could literally have a “holiday” evening right now
This! She says Summer is her favourite, as is the sun, sunny days, sunbathing etc- but she’s never out in it?!

Reactions: 4
She is so boring! Her poor kids! That’s why mason is so excited for his holiday.. he will actually get to stay up and be allowed to have some fun. We keep our little one up later during the weekends as we have a caravan so it’s like a mini holiday for him every weekend, and especially when the weathers as lush as it has been

Reactions: 1
So kids were bathed and in bed quite early last night ready for a family day today. Today their family day has consisted of Robbo packing for their holiday, Robbo moaning about the heat and what looks like a family trip to the tip around 12.30. I hope they do something with the kids this afternoon then!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Imagine being in an adult relationship and you go to the tip on a really hot day and your partner refuses to help and then sits in the car and boasts about it to thousands of strangers. I would say it’s something a teenager would do but it’s so tedious I’m not sure they’d bother.

Reactions: 8
What is an airport afternoon? Sitting with a picnic watching planes?! Christ I know she doesn’t get out much but surely she doesn’t class that as entertainment?!

• Haha
What is an airport afternoon? Sitting with a picnic watching planes?! Christ I know she doesn’t get out much but surely she doesn’t class that as entertainment?!
They seem to do it a lot. They could take the kids swimming or something more summer appropriate surely.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.