Being Robbo #12 On another tacky trip, decked out in Temu’s finest sweatshop drip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it. My little boy is 2 and will easily and happily drink his water out of a “normal bottle” intact if he sees us with a normal bottle, he insists on holding it and having some himself.
I came here to say the exact same thing. My little boy is also 2 and has drank from a normal cup probably since 1.5 years old, yes he has accidents but that normal, he also can use a straw or a sippy cup or a sports bottle type too, so not sure why her 3.5 year old can’t drink from a normal bottle! Pure laziness

Reactions: 1
If an almost 4 year old is unable to drink from a normal bottle then he for sure is not reaching his milestones accordingly. All kids are different, but he’s almost school age and he should be able to do this 🙄 she’s such a lazy parent.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She's a lazy witch. Funny how there's been no more said about Mason's potty training.

Reactions: 5
It’s down to her parenting that he can’t drink out of a bottle yet. I’d imagine this’ll be picked up when he goes to school. As he’s not reaching milestones like it’s been mentioned. It’s sad really how she is.

Reactions: 4
It’s because she’s shown him using baby bottles until very recently when she conveniently stopped. She’s such a lazy cow she wouldn’t be bothered with anything that’s an effort.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
For a second there I thought they'd taken the kids out without any tablets but scrap that cos they've put a phone in front of Mason instead. 🙃

• Sick
How sad that Ivy had to dress herself and decorate the house while her slob of a mother stayed in bed. Hopefully their shite parenting won’t affect her long term- maybe spending time with Ritchie is helping.

Reactions: 11
Or she knows your just to lazy to do it
She's chats so much tit, last week Ivy was a massive ratbag and this week she's got the most 'perfect' personality. You can always tell when she posts after a couple of wines.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wasn’t one of his daughters dressing as a boy for a while? Is that the same one? She does look very thin 😞

Ivy looks homeless on that photo too. Wish she’d get her hair cut properly. And stop buying her cheap shoes that look like they’d be hard to walk in 😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.