Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve booked it! They won’t be leaving the resort I am guessing.
Exactly, will just be like her trip to Jamaica were she 'fell in love with the country' but only saw it on the coach transfer 🙄 you know she tells other people she does soooo much when she goes abroad, really hope they follow her insta for the truth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Exactly, will just be like her trip to Jamaica were she 'fell in love with the country' but only saw it on the coach transfer 🙄 you know she tells other people she does soooo much when she goes abroad, really hope they follow her insta for the truth 😂
Following the Jamaica theme, got her bikini sorted for this holiday.
FB25351E-30BC-4BE0-881B-A574AF0ED14D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If they didn’t leave the resort in Jamaica then they DEF won’t in goa 😂😂 it’s such a beautiful place it makes me so sad that Tui have got their grips on it

Reactions: 7
Wish I had the money and time off work (her 6 hours a week) like she does to see places like Goa and Jamaica.

Wish I had the money and time off work (her 6 hours a week) like she does to see places like Goa and Jamaica.
Don’t be jealous. If you wanted to you could work minimum wage and laze around the house whilst scrounging off benefits, maintenance payments and book holidays on 0% credit cards

Chicken Man seems to do alright with his holidays as well. Assuming he works full time I’m jealous of his leave. Bet he fiddles the rota at Spoons to let them have the time off together

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here they go again....another holiday....or basically another week of sunbathing, drinking and playing bingo in the hotel.
dunno know about CM spicy fingers 🤮 but they're definitely going to both have spicy arses 💨🔥#delhibelly #theshits

• Haha
Those hats are £85!!! Wtf!
Surprised me that they’ve booked a holiday to India! Wonder how they’ll get on there. Presumably the kids aren’t going. Werent she just going on about somewhere just with Mason the other day? How can they afford all these holidays?

Reactions: 4
Who’s gonna have the kids this time? As 100% they won’t be taking them. They will do a tit haven break before just to make themselves feel better about the situation (term time obviously to get it cheaper, forget Ivys school education) How do they get so much time off work? Chicken man I’m talking about as we know robbo only does one day a week.

Reactions: 6
She’s suuuch a nob. Staying at every all inclusive hotel in the Tui catalogue does NOT MAKE YOU IMMERSED IN A COUNTRY

She is legit the kind of person who does a month in Thailand or something and says she’s been travelling. She’s such a nobhead.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t care if she wanted to blag that she loves travelling/“other cultures” if she didn’t then say that their favourite place on earth is Benidorm in the cold off season? Like pick a side Robbo… you’re either looking to experience more in life or not.

Her idea of travelling is booking an all inclusive in the off season and not leaving the hotel complex 😂

Reactions: 9
Where the duck am I going wrong? 2 kids, both of us are in good jobs and we go one holiday a year. I know she goes off peak etc but it still costs money.

With the amount they spend to go to Benidorm off season and caravan breaks, I'd save the money and take the kids to Disney Paris whilst they're still young. However that would involve walking, paying for food and spending time with their kids

Sorry , but how many times have they been to the Caribbean ??🤣🤣🤣 Pmsl.. wouldn't class a week in an all inclusive hotel in Jamaica, particularly adventurous , unless you aren't remotely interested in anything except booze , English breakfast and an evening sitting on yer phone videoing yourself pulling gormless faces and frantically eye rolling !!!

Honestly between her and her Insta "mate" Trashlie (Ashliesugarrushed) , they are probably both the biggest pair of lying twats around....bar the Tories!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another TUI. Is she trying for sponsorship?!
I’d literally never use TUI again if they sponsored her. I don’t think they will though. I don’t think she’s what they are looking for.

I just don’t know why they don’t take the kids on these more interesting holidays. Or even take them to Disneyland!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.