Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she has covid to me, she was saying it started with back pain and I know a few people who had that and it turned out it was covid. Sorry, I mean "the vid" 🤣

Reactions: 8
100% she has covvy d. Her symptoms are exactly like mine were a month ago and I suspect I caught it on a plane on my way back from the US. She won’t test though, she’ll spread it around and then moan when people call in sick to her work so she has to do more

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She is needing to get off her phone and go to bed.

I got covid for the first time last month and was seriously unwell. Rest to recuperate ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She without a doubt must suffer with confidence issues. She photoshops all her photos, and begs people to like her videos reels etc. She puts random photos/screenshots trying to make people think she’s funny. She’s a massive bragger as well. It’s just bloody bizarre.

Reactions: 7
9CAF570F-0E2C-4A8A-A481-DF532B13A9F2.png
She is clearly jealous of the sister and wants her man 😂 I would never publicly say love you lots and lots to my brother in law on his birthday. Maybe just me but that seems very weird to do publicly

• Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2007359 She is clearly jealous of the sister and wants her man 😂 I would never publicly say love you lots and lots to my brother in law on his birthday. Maybe just me but that seems very weird to do publicly
There’s a reason she chose a photo that looks like they’ve done a wife swap. If it was ‘uncle Dan’ and ‘we love you lots’ (the ‘and lots’ will always be excessive), it would sound fine but for goodness sake, she’s so weird.

Reactions: 9
She’s still online! Gah I thought we’d get at least a few days of her being too unwell to aff link ffs

Reactions: 5
Would you not keep her at her dads just in case she hasn't?! So you don't all have to have it?! Clearly not that ill, if you have time to shill tit on the internet 😒
Not defending her but Ivy’s dad recently had some sort of cancer and was getting chemo so maybe not the best for her to stay there if she’s from a Covid household.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.