Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves it doesn’t she? The chance to be soooo unwell so she can blather on about her boring symptoms. Nobody cares. I expect she’ll take about 7 weeks off her pot washing job now.

Reactions: 12
I feel like the majority of these idiots on Instagram are always tired or not well! Convinced it’s just something for them to say cos they’re so fuckin dull 😂

Reactions: 7
I feel like the majority of these idiots on Instagram are always tired or not well! Convinced it’s just something for them to say cos they’re so fuckin dull 😂
Its because they have nothing to do but succumb to the illness. Normal people cannot just down tools. I had covid last month and worked from home the whole time. I was extremely unwell but work was so busy I just couldnt afford to take time off.

Thats probably a tit thing. Its God awful but you can best believe if I did have the opportunity to be off Id have spent it sleeping 🙈

Reactions: 4
Hahahaha inspired you to do what?!
Not get an education
Work 4 hours a week washing pots in Spoons
Cheat on your husband and take away his much longed for baby before she was one
Sit on another man’s couch eye rolling
Diet constantly
Aff link sweat shop clothes
Clear the shelves of yellow sticker items that other people genuinely need
Let an iPad parent your kids
Never do anything with your children outside of a cheap holiday to Butlins or Benners
Leave your children to go on holiday alone several times a year
Not learn to drive
Have zero independence

23D6A114-A152-4514-91E2-A11C84E0CC2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hahahaha inspired you to do what?!
Not get an education
Work 4 hours a week washing pots in Spoons
Cheat on your husband and take away his much longed for baby before she was one
Sit on another man’s couch eye rolling
Diet constantly
Aff link sweat shop clothes
Clear the shelves of yellow sticker items that other people genuinely need
Let an iPad parent your kids
Never do anything with your children outside of a cheap holiday to Butlins or Benners
Leave your children to go on holiday alone several times a year
Not learn to drive
Have zero independence

View attachment 2013187
Complain about your life literally every day

She is an embarrassment for women trying to make progress

Reactions: 13
Anything she's got in life she's got from using her fanny and scabbing off others. Her first husband paid for absolutely everything.... he couldn't give her a baby so she milked the ivf for attention, then she thanked him by cheating on him and moved into chicken man's house, getting herself pregnant to seal the deal... she's only going on all these crap holidays because she got a bit of money from her sister. What exactly has she achieved in life?

Reactions: 12
It’s nice that she (allegedly) tells Ivy that she can be whatever she wants, but she’s hardly leading by example is she? She washes pots at Wetherspoons and traps men with pregnancy. What has she ever achieved?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s nice that she (allegedly) tells Ivy that she can be whatever she wants, but she’s hardly leading by example is she? She washes pots at Wetherspoons and traps men with pregnancy. What has she ever achieved?
Hey now, she snagged the Adonis that is CHICKEN MAN. Show some respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
followed by a laughing emoji when she said Ivy wants to be a firefighter- laughing at her decision is hardly encouraging her is it?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
YOU GUYS, What a waste of a week she could of spent moaning about having to go to work twice! What a life ruiner covid has been for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.