Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being so scummy and disgustingly selfish that you shop yellow sticker and clear the shelves from people who genuinely need to put food on the table, or are missing meals just so their kids can eat….all whilst bragging about booking “extravagant” holidays on instagram. Does she not see that she’s absolute scum of the earth

Reactions: 17
Couldn’t have said it better myself. It’s just beyond disgusting that like you say some people are
Missing meals and there’s that divs going around clearing the company shop shelves and taking yellow stickers yet brags about going on holidays. Makes me feel sad tbh.
Imagine being so scummy and disgustingly selfish that you shop yellow sticker and clear the shelves from people who genuinely need to put food on the table, or are missing meals just so their kids can eat….all whilst bragging about booking “extravagant” holidays on instagram. Does she not see that she’s absolute scum of the earth
---
Sometimes cottoned on to her saying she normally goes the Caribbean 🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute bell end 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Don’t recall Mexico being in the Caribbean 😂 Yes it’s on the Caribbean Sea but that’s about it. She’ll be going to India and claiming it’s the Maldives the daft bint 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The comments on her being ‘spicy fingered’ are out of order come on we all know she prefers a fist don’t short change her!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The childish, shameless work shy woman links everything and anything on her stories, it's the only form of graft she knows ... She lives in this little imaginary, pretend Instagram world , but in reality it seems that she is one very unhappy and bored person .

Reactions: 8
I know weve spoken about how immature she comes across but those posts are giving very much 16 year old left at home whilst parents go on holiday. Has to do own chores, give me praise.

I will never slag off anyone for how much or how little they work. Working parent or SAHP. All difficult in my eyes. Have been both in my years of parenting. However no matter who you are, single, a couple, a family. Youre putting the washer on, youre putting the dishwasher on or doing your dishes. Its part of being an adult.

I work condensed hours and have a Monday off. I use it to get caught up in the house stuff I dont manage the rest of the week. Life admin. Often swap the Monday for another day if I have to go school for something. I sometimes feel embarrassed that I need that day, like other people manage working 5 and doing it all but I just cant. I would never post on my social media about doing average things that we all do to keep our house running. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Nah , she is another level....SAHM/part time/full time whatever...we all have to do the mundane tasks in life whether we like it or not...
The thing i dislike the most about her Instagram account is that she tries to be relatable by constantly moaning about life, her kids, work, how tired/ill she is, and yet she's happy to post her yellow sticker hauls and to make money off all the links she posts , even though i doubt she owns much of what she links..,💸💸....which I personally find really crude and disingenuous when she brags about yet ANOTHER holiday she truly believes she deserves, and the endless tit clothes she buys herself, when there are people who literally can't afford to put food on the table or pay the bills let alone go on away with or without their children.

Reactions: 12
What's with the bog roll? Is she telling us she has the shits? Wouldn't you have tissues for your nose?!

BA0A6AAA-B690-4EC8-86E9-C6CD96715B8F.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I know weve spoken about how immature she comes across but those posts are giving very much 16 year old left at home whilst parents go on holiday. Has to do own chores, give me praise.

I will never slag off anyone for how much or how little they work. Working parent or SAHP. All difficult in my eyes. Have been both in my years of parenting. However no matter who you are, single, a couple, a family. Youre putting the washer on, youre putting the dishwasher on or doing your dishes. Its part of being an adult.

I work condensed hours and have a Monday off. I use it to get caught up in the house stuff I dont manage the rest of the week. Life admin. Often swap the Monday for another day if I have to go school for something. I sometimes feel embarrassed that I need that day, like other people manage working 5 and doing it all but I just cant. I would never post on my social media about doing average things that we all do to keep our house running. 🤦‍♀️
don’t feel embarrassed. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. I also work condensed hours and have 1 day off in the week. It’s a constant battle between needing to catch up on house work, or take my 2 year old out and spend quality time with him. Obviously the latter always comes first, but the pressure and guilt I feel if the house work isn’t done, or if I haven’t done enough with him that day is immeasurable. Don’t be so hard on yourself, we’ve all got to do what we’ve got to do to get by. And there’s also nothing wrong with taking that 1 day for yourself to recharge

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.