Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ivy’s shoes do not ‘fit her so well’, they don’t fit her. Slobbo sure knows her angles and photoshop 🤭 What is the cycling shorts and cardie combo?! And why is ‘Mase’ wearing hair gel but being pushed in a pram?
The vile Nanna Bea is going to Benirdorm on Monday, wonder whether all the chavs will collide?!
7377ABCD-0F33-4CD0-B075-9A5858679D86.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Ivy’s shoes do not ‘fit her so well’, they don’t fit her. Slobbo sure knows her angles and photoshop 🤭 What is the cycling shorts and cardie combo?! And why is ‘Mase’ wearing hair gel but being pushed in a pram?
The vile Nanna Bea is going to Benirdorm on Monday, wonder whether all the chavs will collide?!
View attachment 1981763
She lies about the most pointless things, it’s almost if she’s aware of how tit her life is. Imagine paying to go to Benidorm and watch an obese man in sportswear hump some playground apparatus in 13 degree weather. It is rock bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1981763
Robbo x Nanna Bea.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
that thrusting image is forever burned into my brain… I can only imagine the associated sound track, huffing and grunting interspersed by the sound of his flabby stomach slapping against his thighs 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Bet she’s raging with these comments - also at someone daring to suggest she “try” the tapas as if she’s not the world expert on Benidorm!!
71A05137-4974-4D8A-B6CD-4398086E4178.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is the pool closed off?! Bet she’s glad she packed all the swimming gear 🤣 it looks bleak. I’ve been Benidorm loads of times, she is making it look as bad is it on the telly

Reactions: 9
I think she’s wearing a watch on her leg. The tags usually look chunkier. My first question is why would you put your watch there and make it look like a tag? My other question is how the hell can you stand that heaving sweaty chavvy looking effeminate Lardy lump grunt away on you? He is actually repulsive. Don’t get me started on the matching adidas tit. Chavs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It'll be her fitness tracker to record steps. They sometimes don't register if you're pushing a pram. Why she cares on holiday I have no idea, she barely leaves the house when she's at home

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she’s wearing a watch on her leg. The tags usually look chunkier. My first question is why would you put your watch there and make it look like a tag? My other question is how the hell can you stand that heaving sweaty chavvy looking effeminate Lardy lump grunt away on you? He is actually repulsive. Don’t get me started on the matching adidas tit. Chavs.
haha I was joking about the tag btw!

she’s literally posted about diet culture etc rubbing off on your kids, yet she’s wearing a watch on her ankle to track activity. Fucks sake.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.