Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
winds me up how tone deaf she is. Her resharing the post from simple politics, she thinks it makes her relatable. However she has returned from a holiday (albeit 100% not what I would consider a holiday) and then posts a story of them getting a takeaway for dinner, but the rise in food costs is “terrifying”…
And now she’s posting about how she’s in NY at the end of May and wants broadway recommendations… she’s a dick

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Most of us enjoy a holiday and maybe we dread going back to work, but not our everyday lives! She dreads coming home because she hates her life, is bored, does nothing apart from when she’s on holiday. Like she could have the same food she ate in Benidorm in England, she could visit the zoo, she could wear a dress and go on a night out. She just doesn’t!
E58B2035-8340-4BC4-852C-896F678E85FC.jpeg

Reactions: 14
I’d say it could be cos she doesn’t have a regular 9-5. Even on the weekends my body clock wakes me up at 7.30-8, her sleep cycle must be so odd with working at 3am some days 😴

Reactions: 2
I’d question if she medicates herself (and the children). No active child of ‘Masey’or ‘Ives’ age should be going to bed that early and sleeping til that time. It’s just not normal.

Reactions: 7
Tbf my 3 year old does 12/13 hours a night but she’s in nursery 8 till 5.30 and weekends we take her for walks and bike rides for fresh air . No way would my daughter sleep that much if she sat at home all day and watched a tablet

Reactions: 1
Tbf my 3 year old does 12/13 hours a night but she’s in nursery 8 till 5.30 and weekends we take her for walks and bike rides for fresh air . No way would my daughter sleep that much if she sat at home all day and watched a tablet
I agree completely. A busy child needs their sleep, my two often had around 12 hours a night but, like yours, they were busy at nursery or with us on days off and weekends were busy with family activities. Spending hour after hour at a screen or in a pushchair on the brief walk to school doesn’t warrant the amount of sleep those children have. I wonder if Ivy has a different routine when she’s at her dads?
Do chicken mans daughters have the same routine?

Reactions: 3
Anyone would think she’s found a cure for cancer… ‘I’ve worked so hard tonight’ …hun it doesn’t take much brain power to wash dishes or put things in the microwave
It’s like when she mentions how many emails she has to deal with. Emails requesting better washing up methods?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Funny her back wasn’t sore in benidorm? Maybe because she wasn’t in her pit for 12 hours a night!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s one of those people who wind you right up when you see what they’ve put on Instagram but at the same time you can’t help keep looking 😭
Not one mention of a bad back whilst sliding down slides and playing football in Benners. But back to work washing pots and she’s got a bad back. She must be a delight to live with. No wonder chicken mans a miserable shite 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
She's got a bad back as she's not very active at all!

All that sitting around moaning won't help at all along with sleeping for 12 hours +

No wonder she is tired - she is oversleeping!

Reactions: 4
That crappy Benidorm reel has 3 comments, and one of them is Slobbo herself, but yet she gets soooooo many messages you guys. Bet there’s some right tumbleweed in her DMs.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.