Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha I was joking about the tag btw!

she’s literally posted about diet culture etc rubbing off on your kids, yet she’s wearing a watch on her ankle to track activity. Fucks sake.
I mean.. she wore it to a wedding when she was a bridesmaid cos she couldn’t bare to miss tracking her steps..

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Does she think putting that moody filter on everything makes us think it’s just the filter and not the weather that is tit?

It’s giving Stalin-era eastern bloc

does she add the moody filter so people message her saying how grey it looks, so she can then get on her high horse about how hot it is? It could be 35 degrees, it still looks bleeping horrific

3FAE6652-FEA3-46E2-BC0D-6E40EDC88C4A.png

---
Does she think putting that moody filter on everything makes us think it’s just the filter and not the weather that is tit?
Jinx!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The watch on her ankle shows her childish personality. She’s really not grown up cos she got married at 14 😬😂 obvs not 14, but you know what I mean 😂. She does things so people look at her.
Btw the latest story on Insta Benners is such a ‘vibe’ erm ok, seeing chicken man’s belly wobble whilst thrusting a ride, eating Spanish McDonald’s and playing football because there’s nothing else to do looks such a ‘vibe’ 😫😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s freezing there 🤣 Maybe if Slobbo stepped off her couch and looked outside she’d see we have some lovely bright days in the UK in February also McDonald’s and car parks to play football in.
CB45C295-19ED-4653-AC64-B1EE7FFE1013.jpeg

Reactions: 3
On TikTok’s Benidorm live a woman just walked past wearing a scarf and they said it has stopped raining now 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s giving Stalin-era eastern bloc

does she add the moody filter so people message her saying how grey it looks, so she can then get on her high horse about how hot it is? It could be 35 degrees, it still looks bleeping horrific

View attachment 1983939
---

Jinx!!
It's giving "kids in a penitentiary"
---
I've been there in APRIL and our family searched for a vendor who would sell us a Sherpa hoodie and that was 5 years ago 😂 I still have that hoodie to this day because Scotland is cold but it's not as cold as I was in that bleeping week of "cheaper family fun" my mother booked in which btw she regretted after the first night 😂😂😂😂
---
ONE DAY YOU TAKE IT EASY 😂 MATE YOUVE BEEN POSTING AFF LINKS SINCE YOU WERE IN DEPARTURE LOUNGE. Hahaha I can't imagine hating my bleeping life that much

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can’t deal with them, like really! why would you post this to Facebook, it might just be me but that’s not adult behaviour.
WHY would you share this online? He is vile!! I'll never get over the fact that she left her husband for this pig.

Reactions: 9
She’s tragic! Going to the zoo and will get loads of content for us to show what’s it’s like 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ you are no content creator slobbo

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rather just go to Chester zoo Robbo..you won’t convince me that Benidorm is a worthy holiday destination 😂

Reactions: 8
WHY would you share this online? He is vile!! I'll never get over the fact that she left her husband for this pig.
I’m so interested in how they got together. Like who started chasing who. Did their eyes just meet over the dishwasher and they banged there in the Spoons kitchen? Did they go on secret dates? Did he text her vile ‘jokes’.

I'd honestly never want to have sex with my partner ever again if they text me those rank message as 'bants'

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.