Being Robbo #11 Being Robbo...because no one else would want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story ‘its
Gorgeous sunshine out but the winds making it colder’. I absolutely get a bee in my bonnet about people who sugar coat things. Taking photos to make it look warmer and trying to convince people it’s actually warm it’s just the wind making the temp low. Give it a rest. Admit you picked a tit week to go Benners 😫😂
And I can bet you her kids have been climbing the walls with boredom. Her kids could be the best behaved in the world but they’re gonna be climbing the walls when there’s f all to do

Reactions: 4
She’s going to miss….. this. It’s her life on a plate.
It looks like a breakfast you’d get in hospital… hardly inspiring or insta worthy. I might take a pic of my Morrisons breakfast when I go shopping, you know, for the ‘gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Call me sad if you like but I just knew she’d photoshopped this pic with the kids despite always telling us to love your life, take the photos, make mems with your babies etc! The building is very wavy, the one to the right is also on way more of an angle. Then she posted the same view and the wavy building was remarkably straight.
This is why annoys me, she’s the biggest hypocrite and even like others have said with the weather. Why convince others to spend their hard earned cash by saying it’s lovely weather, only for them to get there and have an awful time.
AD4C649F-F20B-4795-8978-03E300EB9468.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Call me sad if you like but I just knew she’d photoshopped this pic with the kids despite always telling us to love your life, take the photos, make mems with your babies etc! The building is very wavy, the one to the right is also on way more of an angle. Then she posted the same view and the wavy building was remarkably straight.
This is why annoys me, she’s the biggest hypocrite and even like others have said with the weather. Why convince others to spend their hard earned cash by saying it’s lovely weather, only for them to get there and have an awful time.
View attachment 1991972
Like, fair play going away in Feb. Own it. Say ‘yeah, we’ve got 4 kids and just want a break. Weather will be hit and miss but we just want to get away.’

Don’t lie and lead others on!

Reactions: 10
Like, fair play going away in Feb. Own it. Say ‘yeah, we’ve got 4 kids and just want a break. Weather will be hit and miss but we just want to get away.’

Don’t lie and lead others on!
Especially when it’s so easily disputable 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1991972
But if she’s photoshopped it, why doesn’t she look better?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bugs me that she genuinely thinks she’s a traveller of some sort and has a connection to Spain. Probably never ever tried to speak the language whilst there and she eats McDonald’s and Chinese 😭

Bugs me that she genuinely thinks she’s a traveller of some sort and has a connection to Spain. Probably never ever tried to speak the language whilst there and she eats McDonald’s and Chinese 😭

Robbo is the guy Bren is speaking to at the beginning of this episode of dinnerladies.

• Haha
Exactly same as me who actually does have a connection to Spain. It’s so irritating

she's always trying to convince HERSELF that she is happy with her life..the captions about how sad she is BUT its ok i have SO MUCH to look forward to...... seriously, her Instagram is like a 12 year old girls secret diary..
going away is great obviously, but does she really believe that people look to her as an influencer? She's delusional. at least if you're going to play at being an influencer , make things look interesting , pretty and fun !!

Reactions: 9
she's always trying to convince HERSELF that she is happy with her life..the captions about how sad she is BUT its ok i have SO MUCH to look forward to...... seriously, her Instagram is like a 12 year old girls secret diary..
going away is great obviously, but does she really believe that people look to her as an influencer? She's delusional. at least if you're going to play at being an influencer , make things look interesting , pretty and fun !!
She can’t just enjoy her everyday life, she always needs something to look forward to. Truly depressing.

She can’t just enjoy her everyday life, she always needs something to look forward to. Truly depressing.
exactly, spending all your time downloading pointless links to the same old tit, whining about how tired you are all the time despite doing relatively very little, then going on a cheap break abroad and all you can think of is when the next break away is ..... and to share all this with people you don't know!!!

Reactions: 8
winds me up how tone deaf she is. Her resharing the post from simple politics, she thinks it makes her relatable. However she has returned from a holiday (albeit 100% not what I would consider a holiday) and then posts a story of them getting a takeaway for dinner, but the rise in food costs is “terrifying”…

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Actually makes me sick how she can brag about having a takeaway yet moan about the cost of food. I don’t know why she’s so upset, she clears out the company shop every week so actual families in need can’t get what they want. Robbo get a bleeping grip love

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.