Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% this. I’d be sure they’re on the fiddle, cos it just don’t add up to me. Either that or they’ve got themselves into debt for these holidays (credit cards/loans) but that’ll soon catch up and bite them on the a**e.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they are on the fiddle or just literally milk the benefit system.

Reactions: 4
Lol at her the apparent 'positive mental attitude' she couldn't even make it a couple of hours into Monday without moaning! so predictable.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
100% this. I’d be sure they’re on the fiddle, cos it just don’t add up to me. Either that or they’ve got themselves into debt for these holidays (credit cards/loans) but that’ll soon catch up and bite them on the a**e.
Don’t forget, CM still has to pay maintenance for his kids.

People have said it before, but putting a wash on, emptying the dishwasher and a hair wash are things that other people do before a full day of work. These things do not make up a full day, she’s just playing house.
And why is it always such a shock to her every single day? Why doesn’t she ever try to better herself or find solutions to make her life better? Imagine thinking the only reason for living is a cheap holiday to Benidorm. My god she’s insufferable

Reactions: 10
If a pile of washing is all she has to worry about then she isn't doing too badly! bleeping idiot. There's people who can't feed their kids and she's moaning cos she has to cook some out of date mince for MILLIONS of kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It really annoys me when she makes out like they’re the Radfords or something. They have 4 kids between them, two of which they probably only have once a week maximum and then the third who goes to her dads. Idiot

Reactions: 14
They take normal photographs and videos of children and edit them in sickening ways.
OK I get that. But that's our of her hands. And she's not the only person on social media to post photos of their children publicly.

I think part of it is because she spends hardly any money on anything else. Remember lockdown when people didn't do anything? I had so much extra cash without days out, swimming lessons to pay for, meals out etc. Her life is like permanent lockdown. The kids rarely get a paid for day out, there's no clubs or swimming lessons, if I did naff all with my daughter I'd have so much more spare cash.

Also all these aff link toys, she doesn't buy then. She shares the £200 LOL or Barbie house, but hasn't bought it. I also bet she doesn't buy all of the clothes she shares.

Her ex's maintenance too probably funds holidays.

Also, do we think her parents help her out? I have friends with kids, and their parents pay for holidays, etc! One even got an allowance!

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they are on the fiddle or just literally milk the benefit system.
Instagram need to be clamping down on people sharing aff links on stuff they don't own!

Reactions: 3
She’s had all day to do this! She’s depressed 😞
84F31DFB-3734-40F8-87EC-B78D986F8EA4.jpeg

OK I get that. But that's our of her hands. And she's not the only person on social media to post photos of their children publicly.

It’s not out of her hands, she’s got 34000 strangers following her.

Reactions: 2
She’s had all day to do this! She’s depressed 😞
View attachment 1748720
I honestly don't think she's depressed, just very unfulfilled and completely out of touch with how fortunate she is in comparison to other people. For example we're literally experiencing a cost of living crisis and she think it's acceptable to constantly be aff linking and showing tit shes brought when loads of her followers will be struggling to buy Christmas gifts for their kids. Oh & she's going on holiday AGAIN before the end of the year, but has the audacity to complain over & over again like she's hard done by.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I honestly don't think she's depressed, just very unfulfilled and completely out of touch with how fortunate she is in comparison to other people. For example we're literally experiencing a cost of living crisis and she think it's acceptable to constantly be aff linking and showing tit shes brought when loads of her followers will be struggling to buy Christmas gifts for their kids. Oh & she's going on holiday AGAIN before the end of the year, but has the audacity to complain over & over again like she's hard done by.
I’m guessing she hasn’t actually purchased 90% of those aff links. She’s using her followers to fund her Xmas shopping.

I don’t think she is either, she’s just the author of her own misfortune and too thick to realise it.

Reactions: 3
Haha, it’s like writing “oh my god I’ve got so much to do, got to get out of bed, brush my teeth, have a shower, get dressed”
She’s just listing chores in a normal day isn’t she!? Surely everyone has that stuff to do as well as work etc
God she annoys me!

View attachment 1748302
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 13
Just seen her latest link for 6 bottles of wine for £17. Being an old lush this intrigued me so looked on Amazon without clicking her link. Delivery time is 1-2 months 🤣 confirms for me that she doesn’t even check what she posts
Yes! I found this out a few months ago. She posted some toys for Christmas and some of them my kids would of been interested in. So I looked at them myself and all of them were delivery in 3 months time, cutting it close for Christmas so she absolutely doesn’t check

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes! I found this out a few months ago. She posted some toys for Christmas and some of them my kids would of been interested in. So I looked at them myself and all of them were delivery in 3 months time, cutting it close for Christmas so she absolutely doesn’t check
But, for anyone that clicks on the link, whatever they buy from Amazon for the next 30 days, she gets something (I think?) like yesterday, she posted a Very link saying the air fryers were back in stock, when I checked they weren’t, but how many people will have clicked on it and then bought either, clothes, toys, electricals from there, earning her some cash.

Reactions: 10
She wouldn’t know what a ‘mega shift’ was if its mackerel her in her boring face. I have never known anyone post so many links! She is obsessed!

But, for anyone that clicks on the link, whatever they buy from Amazon for the next 30 days, she gets something (I think?) like yesterday, she posted a Very link saying the air fryers were back in stock, when I checked they weren’t, but how many people will have clicked on it and then bought either, clothes, toys, electricals from there, earning her some cash.
this is correct, if you delete your cookies then she won’t get anything from them.

Reactions: 6
She wouldn’t know what a ‘mega shift’ was if its mackerel her in her boring face. I have never known anyone post so many links! She is obsessed!

this is correct, if you delete your cookies then she won’t get anything from them.
She was sat on her couch 10 hours ago, then posted every three hours since, how is that a mega shift?! She’s got travel there and back too?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.