Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finding this thread has been the highlight of my day. I have been sat thinking the same things you guys post for months but thinking I’m the only one that thinks these 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she was ‘soooo looking forward’ to spending the weekend with both her babies… not even 8am and the iPads are doing the parenting already

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
No way was she sleeping by 7pm. 😭 I like an early night at times but Jesus my 4yo is only getting ready to go to bed at that time.

Reactions: 3
She deffo cuts Ivys fringe. It’s got that classic look 😪 Why not spend some money and take her to have it cut properly?! Another one of her money saving things I suspect 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If she struggles applying for an ESTA, no wonder she can’t get a job other than washing pots for a few hours a week.
FC3954A8-12EB-4D65-814C-F17D0766A5DB.jpeg

And why can’t she just get a takeaway?!

Reactions: 5
Yeah it’s just a quick form online, why is she acting like it’s going to take hours 😂
It’s just her cringey way of bragging about her upcoming holidays as she has nothing else in her life to talk about or focus on 🥱

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s such a freak, making out it’s difficult 🥴 maybe basic admin wouldn’t be so challenging if she’d focused on her education when she was an teenager instead of wedding planning.

Reactions: 8
Hahahaha she’s also doing them now with such urgency and the trip isn’t til May 2023 😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we think she’s too thick to understand what paedophiles do with pictures of kids or she doesn’t care because she has zero content?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.