Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really resonate with the comments about her holidays. When I was little, I had a tit life and so did my mum, she was always depressed. But she would book a holiday every year and talk about it every day with us constantly, it was like the only thing that gave us a little bit of excitement in our lives. She racked up mountains of debt and went bankrupt. Most years we would go and she would still be depressed when we got there and it was rubbish. But when we got home the cycle just started again, counting down to the next shite holiday. I’m not saying that is why Robbo does it, but it just reminds me of it so much. She should focus on making herself happier in the moment and not always needing something to count down to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
You can't drive , so therefore on wet mornings you will get wet 🙈 No hate to anybody who doesn't drive by the way. I'm just not sure why it comes as such a shock to her about how wet she gets. Also if she's soaked through, how wet is that little girl going into school to sit there all day

Reactions: 11
I really resonate with the comments about her holidays. When I was little, I had a tit life and so did my mum, she was always depressed. But she would book a holiday every year and talk about it every day with us constantly, it was like the only thing that gave us a little bit of excitement in our lives. She racked up mountains of debt and went bankrupt. Most years we would go and she would still be depressed when we got there and it was rubbish. But when we got home the cycle just started again, counting down to the next shite holiday. I’m not saying that is why Robbo does it, but it just reminds me of it so much. She should focus on making herself happier in the moment and not always needing something to count down to.
I hope things are better for you now.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My moneys on a bottle of echo falls down the working mens while CM ignores her for the pool table

Reactions: 6
The amount of clothes she allegedly buys and she wears that baby shite blazer every bastard time.

Reactions: 8
Ready for date night again at 4.15pm
Quick game of pool at the local and a glass of spenny wine to be back in the house for 7pm because she’s shattered from yesterdays mega shift

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG she's on a date and still posts her bleeping aff links I can't cope. Her life is so tragic. 😭

Reactions: 12
The way she always moaning about traffic like she's got ANYWHERE important to be. Probs because chicken man is kicking off because he is so desperate for the nandos chicken

Reactions: 10
To be fair… not to stick up for her, Cus we know I’m not a fan! I’d do anything right now, for a night and Nando’s and bingo away from kids! 😂😂😂 it’s been a while since me and my partner have been out on our own! She’s lucky she’s get to do this at least once a week

Reactions: 1
How is she not embarrassed?! I mean, sure, her life has always been quite sheltered I guess, but duck me, surely she sees there’s more out there?? She had more, before she landed on chicken mans sweaty cock ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nando's and bingo is their big date night that she dressed up for. 😭

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.