Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she use the fact that they get no help or child free time as a justification for their Jamaica trip? I’d love a night out with my husband, I’d even take bingo and a warm wine 😫

Reactions: 11
Proper riles me.
I don't work full time anymore because I have a baby and with the husband's shifts he comes home at 4 and I go straight out the door 25-30 hours a week. I miss dinner and bath time with both my kids and I come in the door after 11pm, get a snack and go to bed ready to do it all again at 0700. I run my home and make dinner before I leave for work and do the washing. I suffer from thyroid problems and depression,its hard but I don't moan about it because my children have everything they need and more, I buy whatever I want and we live a pretty comfortable life. That's the life I chose when I decided to have kids.

The school run and food shop is part of it and I count myself bloody lucky I get to do these things.

She's an absolute twit.
Get a driving license with all the money you waste on sweat shop gear and yellow stickered food and be an example for your children.
Show them you can get the things you want if you get off your arse (if you physically and mentally can)

She has a parent to take her first born and a live in parent for her youngest she has two incomes and all the time and opportunity in the world because she shoves her kids in bed at 1630

Instead of sitting down with a bottle of yellow stickered echo falls get your ass up and do a lesson in driving or college for an hour a night

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There’s actually something wrong with her though, I earn probably 5x what she does and I don’t do Christmas shopping every day? She’s literally filling her life up with shopping to detract from how unhappy she is!

Reactions: 5
"Nothing happening tonight other than tea and biscuits" umm when does anything ever happen?

"I'll see if I can get the kids to bed at a decent time" do you mean even earlier than 5pm?!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s a miserable f*** isn’t she?! Does she ever do anything else other than moan she’s exhausted or tired? I’m a mum of 5 and work full time on a hospital ward doing 12 hour shifts. Please tell me again how tired you are robbo 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
she is so fake its hilarious...the constant moaning about the most petty irrelevant things, the relentless amount of stupid face pulling , eye rolling she does , she is just a joke account now... I've said it before and I'll keep saying it , she is doing it ALL FOR TATTLE because she gets more attention from here than she does from Instagram......🤣👋👋👋 am i right Robbo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she is so fake its hilarious...the constant moaning about the most petty irrelevant things, the relentless amount of stupid face pulling , eye rolling she does , she is just a joke account now... I've said it before and I'll keep saying it , she is doing it ALL FOR TATTLE because she gets more attention from here than she does from Instagram......🤣👋👋👋 am i right Robbo!!!
You’re right she def does. She must literally be scrolling this site every day. I’m surprised she hasn’t set up a fake account on here too to troll herself because she clearly thinks she’s hilarious

Serious question. Are you allowed to promote ‘aff links’ without actually purchasing the item itself? Surely there’s some sort of law that you can’t. It doesn’t make sense to earn money from something you don’t even own 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
A 10 hour shift today folks, isn’t she clever lasting all that time at work… And only 8 stories in that time too, she’s so busy… 🙄🙄

• Haha
Serious question. Are you allowed to promote ‘aff links’ without actually purchasing the item itself? Surely there’s some sort of law that you can’t. It doesn’t make sense to earn money from something you don’t even own 🤷🏻‍♀️
I asked ASA 😂 they said they’d need specific cases to be reported. I don’t think they could as the amount of work it would take to track whether someone actually purchased the item would be really complex and it would be up to each retailer to implement it..

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.