Being Robbo #10 winner winner yellow sticker 50p air fryer chicken dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly is your “hustle” Robyn? Working 4 hours a week at spoons and buying fast fashion tat?
AA6B461F-4B06-4395-A385-DF708040C85A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m crying ahahaha.
We are a working household.
I am a teacher in Central Scotland, top of the pay scale and my other half works for the public service. We're well educated people, I have an undergrad degree plus my teaching degree.
We both work very hard. I spent almost 10 hours working yesterday, after working most evenings this week for 3 or so hours, as it's near the end of term and with all our events I could roughly plan out the next 3 weeks, saving time over the next three weekends.
The government are holding out on pay rises for both of our sectors. I work around 15 -20 hours unpaid overtime each week, more at report writing time and high school transition time.

I'm genuinely sitting here trying to figure out finances to see if we can go away for 4 days over the Easter break as well as 10 days in summer. I know I need to go away at the most expensive times but our combined salary must be double hers and CMs and she's away more times than Jane fuxking MacDonald.

I hope she's fucked that ESTA up, I hope they get detained at border control and then deported and banned from the States after CM threatens to batter them (as he did that pensioner).

I may have let a slight bit of anger out there ...

Reactions: 15
I am a teacher in Central Scotland, top of the pay scale and my other half works for the public service. We're well educated people, I have an undergrad degree plus my teaching degree.
We both work very hard. I spent almost 10 hours working yesterday, after working most evenings this week for 3 or so hours, as it's near the end of term and with all our events I could roughly plan out the next 3 weeks, saving time over the next three weekends.
The government are holding out on pay rises for both of our sectors. I work around 15 -20 hours unpaid overtime each week, more at report writing time and high school transition time.

I'm genuinely sitting here trying to figure out finances to see if we can go away for 4 days over the Easter break as well as 10 days in summer. I know I need to go away at the most expensive times but our combined salary must be double hers and CMs and she's away more times than Jane fuxking MacDonald.

I hope she's fucked that ESTA up, I hope they get detained at border control and then deported and banned from the States after CM threatens to batter them (as he did that pensioner).

It’s fucked up. There seems to be no cost of living crisis in her household.

Those who work hard seem to be punished constantly.

Reactions: 8
How much would that holiday have cost them? That’s a once in a lifetime trip for so many, which would mean no other holidays during the run up to it. Granted, I wouldn’t necessarily want to go to haven or Benidorm but how the duck does she afford it all on a wage where she works a few hours a week? I’m in the NHS (no inflation pay rise for us), my OH has a decent job, I’m worrying about money constantly recently. She doesn’t seem to ever.

Reactions: 10
How much would that holiday have cost them? That’s a once in a lifetime trip for so many, which would mean no other holidays during the run up to it. Granted, I wouldn’t necessarily want to go to haven or Benidorm but how the duck does she afford it all on a wage where she works a few hours a week? I’m in the NHS (no inflation pay rise for us), my OH has a decent job, I’m worrying about money constantly recently. She doesn’t seem to ever.
Don’t remember that social media is an illusion. She probably returns 90% of the clothes she buys and they seem to spend next to nothing on their kids. Apart from big reduced food shops, what does she actually buy? Don’t want to offend anyone but I’m guaranteeing she’s on all the benefits she can get and maybe some she’s not meant to have. She also buys her holidays during the sales and as early on as she can. I know she likes to think she’s a savvy saver but to me it’s obvious she spends a little but brags a lot about it all…

Reactions: 10

All her holidays are crap & she has to go away with CM & they then spend these 'wonderful' holidays glued to their phones. So don't feel any envy for the sad things she bangs on about.

Reactions: 6
I was going to say I’d imagine she’s on benefits she shouldn’t be claiming. the ‘single parent’ ones I’d say! Because to get the max in benefits you have to work 16 hours a weeks.
It alllll adds up 🧐 😂

Don’t remember that social media is an illusion. She probably returns 90% of the clothes she buys and they seem to spend next to nothing on their kids. Apart from big reduced food shops, what does she actually buy? Don’t want to offend anyone but I’m guaranteeing she’s on all the benefits she can get and maybe some she’s not meant to have. She also buys her holidays during the sales and as early on as she can. I know she likes to think she’s a savvy saver but to me it’s obvious she spends a little but brags a lot about it all…

All her holidays are crap & she has to go away with CM & they then spend these 'wonderful' holidays glued to their phones. So don't feel any envy for the sad things she bangs on about.
It's not so much the quality of her holidays. However 10 days in Benidorm for myself and my two kids (husband has no summer holidays this year and I can't go away before or after the summer) is at least £3500.

She would be similar for their out of school breaks, plus say another few hundred at haven and butlins. Then her cruise will be at least another £3000 or more.

How does she have upwards of £6000/£7000 for holidays when they aren't exactly taking home a massive wage between them!?

Reactions: 7
It's not so much the quality of her holidays. However 10 days in Benidorm for myself and my two kids (husband has no summer holidays this year and I can't go away before or after the summer) is at least £3500.

She would be similar for their out of school breaks, plus say another few hundred at haven and butlins. Then her cruise will be at least another £3000 or more.

How does she have upwards of £6000/£7000 for holidays when they aren't exactly taking home a massive wage between them!?
She will get maintenance for her daughter too from the ex husband. I think he has a good job so can’t imagine him being stingy with it.

Reactions: 5
Positive mental attitude. Something Robbo has literally never had. I give her til 9:05am tomorrow morning and she’ll be negatively complaining about the school run.

Cryptic as ever 🙄 and I don’t know if I’m being thick but what does ‘pma’ mean?!

Reactions: 9
She really does fking annoy me … excuse my foul mouth! Ready for a positive/productive week? Hun you roll out of bed to do the school run and sit on your fat arse all day, doing nothing! Honestly try working 40 hours a week with a 2 year old and an 8 year old. As well as a house to run/keep clean/ cook dinner/walk a dog/ and attempt to go the gym (I say attempt as it’s for my own sanity) rant over, in sick of her shite

Reactions: 6
I think part of it is because she spends hardly any money on anything else. Remember lockdown when people didn't do anything? I had so much extra cash without days out, swimming lessons to pay for, meals out etc. Her life is like permanent lockdown. The kids rarely get a paid for day out, there's no clubs or swimming lessons, if I did naff all with my daughter I'd have so much more spare cash.

Also all these aff link toys, she doesn't buy then. She shares the £200 LOL or Barbie house, but hasn't bought it. I also bet she doesn't buy all of the clothes she shares.

Her ex's maintenance too probably funds holidays.

Also, do we think her parents help her out? I have friends with kids, and their parents pay for holidays, etc! One even got an allowance!

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if they are on the fiddle or just literally milk the benefit system.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.