Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she’s just replied to a comment about Tattle saying she ‘doesn’t care’ and that she’s ‘read it all’. She clearly care as she’s obviously gone searching for herself, plus this is the only comment she’s responded to of about you 100 other comments.

She’s always so assy to her fans. I don’t know why they like her.

Reactions: 2
of
Haha she’s just replied to a comment about Tattle saying she ‘doesn’t care’ and that she’s ‘read it all’. She clearly care as she’s obviously gone searching for herself, plus this is the only comment she’s responded to of about you 100 other comments.

She’s always so assy to her fans. I don’t know why they like her.
Of course she cares that’s why she reads it. And what a great fan/follower to have read here anyway. Let’s me honest that comment I made about his ex there’s been far worse comments made so very strange for that ‘fan’ to only out that one.

Reactions: 1
Well she clearly cares as todays vids are all based on comments here. 🙄.

I still dont understand the blanket on the window. A tenner pole from bnm, some blackout curtains or liners and youve got his room looking ten times better. Each to there own but the amount she spends on hauls could do this instead of a blanket and in turn it blocks out the light? Its just so simple theres no excuse lol i cant really see her dad refusing to put a pole up for him.

Reactions: 4
Well she clearly cares as todays vids are all based on comments here. 🙄.

I still dont understand the blanket on the window. A tenner pole from bnm, some blackout curtains or liners and youve got his room looking ten times better. Each to there own but the amount she spends on hauls could do this instead of a blanket and in turn it blocks out the light? Its just so simple theres no excuse lol i cant really see her dad refusing to put a pole up for him.
She sounded ridiculous! Excuse after excuse.. also why is she okay with the fact Oscar pulled the wallpaper off and curtains down? Teach your child to respect your house ffs

Reactions: 3
Lol about her videos today, she’s clearly been reading on here🤣

I
Lol about her videos today, she’s clearly been reading on here🤣
im Just watching the one about her moving out. Stop making excuses it’s just sheer laziness that you’ve got none of this stuff sorted about moving out. Your unemployed with a child who will be in full time school soon, sort your tit out.

She may as well made all the videos today a “tattle life” series 😂😂😂

I also feel like these videos are directed at children who don’t know any better. Listing off things like car insurance and tv licence as reasons you haven’t moved out yet is a joke. I pay £13 a month for tv licence but she spends probably 10 times that each week or day in random shops buying absolute tit. Who is she kidding?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Thanks for replying to comments I’ve made on here Becky...you can say what you want but you still give me dirty vibes and I really hope you wash both yours and Oscar’s hands more than twice a day?!
I bath my daughter twice a day because she sleeps 14ish hours a night (she’s 2) and her nappies are so full in the morning I like to give her a good wash so she doesn’t get sore. And in the day she gets dirty because she’s a messy toddler so needs a wash before bed. I get comments from everyone about how lovely her skin is, it’s so soft and not sensitive because I also apply baby lotion after each bath and only bath her with baby products still. Once every other day seems mad to me especially when you say he has a lot of accidents but that’s my personal opinion.
As for yourself...you could bath or shower after you’ve dropped him at school? I work, have zero help with anyone as I live completely alone with her, my daughter goes to nursery and I manage so it does work in the real world. Anyway it’s personal choice when you wash but you still give me dirty vibes. Personally I think you’re just lazy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Thanks for replying to comments I’ve made on here Becky...you can say what you want but you still give me dirty vibes and I really hope you wash both yours and Oscar’s hands more than twice a day?!
I bath my daughter twice a day because she sleeps 14ish hours a night (she’s 2) and her nappies are so full in the morning I like to give her a good wash so she doesn’t get sore. And in the day she gets dirty because she’s a messy toddler so needs a wash before bed. I get comments from everyone about how lovely her skin is, it’s so soft and not sensitive because I also apply baby lotion after each bath and only bath her with baby products still. Once every other day seems mad to me especially when you say he has a lot of accidents but that’s my personal opinion.
As for yourself...you could bath or shower after you’ve dropped him at school? I work, have zero help with anyone as I live completely alone with her, my daughter goes to nursery and I manage so it does work in the real world. Anyway it’s personal choice when you wash but you still give me dirty vibes. Personally I think you’re just lazy 🤷🏻‍♀️
I saw many comments calling her out on this. She may think she can influence young kids not she cannot mess with mums! 😂😂

This!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Stop making excuses, you’re just lazy🙂

Awww she’s exhausted. Guess it’s a hard life taking her kid to school and er... um... I’d say maybe cleaning or preparing him some non-processed food, but guess not... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤦🏻‍♀️
Also how can she be exhausted. She has help from her family that she lives with. Oscar goes to school so she has “me time” then. He also goes to his dads at the weekend or every other weekend whatever it is so she’s not even got him to deal with all the time never mind the fact she doesn’t even work...get a grip ffs.
Also has anyone else seen in some of her videos when she does a vlog of her day that she gets Oscar to have time in his room for “quiet time” or whatever she calls it so that they can both rest? Like that to me is just her being lazy. What’s wrong with cuddling with him on the sofa or on her bed for an hour instead? I’ve not mentioned it before but for some reason it bothers me. I think if I was Oscar I would feel sad to be made to go in my room so my mum could have a break from me which she already gets when he’s at school, in bed etc

Attachments

🤦🏻‍♀️
Also how can she be exhausted. She has help from her family that she lives with. Oscar goes to school so she has “me time” then. He also goes to his dads at the weekend or every other weekend whatever it is so she’s not even got him to deal with all the time never mind the fact she doesn’t even work...get a grip ffs.
Also has anyone else seen in some of her videos when she does a vlog of her day that she gets Oscar to have time in his room for “quiet time” or whatever she calls it so that they can both rest? Like that to me is just her being lazy. What’s wrong with cuddling with him on the sofa or on her bed for an hour instead? I’ve not mentioned it before but for some reason it bothers me. I think if I was Oscar I would feel sad to be made to go in my room so my mum could have a break from me which she already gets when he’s at school, in bed etc
Oh yes I totally agree, the quiet time thing is just so weird. Plus I always think she treats him like a baby, it’s so annoying

So she has set up a new insta because she doesn’t want to be judged? Leave tiktok then and find a real
Job? If you publicly post you life on the internet you have to take the criticism too. It’s all good and well calling everyone trolls, but if you don’t want your life picked at dont post about it. Each and everyone of us can be trolled on a daily basis from the clothing we wear to the way we act and so on, it isn’t just Tiktok ‘famous people’ so get your head out the clouds.
And yes I’ve noticed she makes him have alone time, he doesn’t need naps anymore so looks like she tries to find another way for a ‘break from him’ he literally does 3/4 hours a day at pre school probably doesn’t even do a full week either. I’m sure she sees her friends a lot, the drives she does she has plenty of free time. Also why does she feed him
Baby food? He’s old enough to eat food we eat.

So she has set up a new insta because she doesn’t want to be judged? Leave tiktok then and find a real
Job? If you publicly post you life on the internet you have to take the criticism too. It’s all good and well calling everyone trolls, but if you don’t want your life picked at dont post about it. Each and everyone of us can be trolled on a daily basis from the clothing we wear to the way we act and so on, it isn’t just Tiktok ‘famous people’ so get your head out the clouds.
And yes I’ve noticed she makes him have alone time, he doesn’t need naps anymore so looks like she tries to find another way for a ‘break from him’ he literally does 3/4 hours a day at pre school probably doesn’t even do a full week either. I’m sure she sees her friends a lot, the drives she does she has plenty of free time. Also why does she feed him
Baby food? He’s old enough to eat food we eat.
She says he’s fussy but personally I don’t think children are born fussy and it depends what you feed them when they’re learning foods etc when they’re weaning. That’s my personal opinion but also no wonder he has bad bowel problems.
My daughter hasn’t napped for over a year and she’s not long turned 2 but I like to make the most of our time together and if we want some chill time then we chill together, I don’t shut her in her room to be on her own because I want a break 🤷🏻‍♀️ I get enough breaks when she’s in bed at night...or for me going to work is a break 😂 . I still don’t get why she doesn’t get a real job, set an example for your kid?! It’s not like she hasn’t got childcare which is why I don’t work more than I do, I have very limited childcare and only get 15 hours free at nursery. I thought she wanted to train to be a midwife?!

Apparently we’re stalking her. Which is funny, considering she posted herself public she made public videos. Isn’t she then stalking us to search what we say. She doesn’t have to.

Her tiktok regarding covid restrictions and going back to normal.
she mentions being with Ben for 4 months now, how? I’m sure she was with jordon then.

Her tiktok regarding covid restrictions and going back to normal.
she mentions being with Ben for 4 months now, how? I’m sure she was with jordon then.
She can’t get her stories straight🤣 she’s a joke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.