Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so happy to have found this thread!!

She is so annoying.

Her put on, well spoken accent - you’re a dirty, lazy chav from a crappy area in West London.

Gave up work, jumps from man to man.

Spends all her cash on hair dye and crappy press on nails.

Oscar is what 3? She treats him like a baby with the way she talks about him, his routine, what she buys him to eat.
Why isn’t he drinking out of a proper cup ffs?! Why is he still eating baby food? That does nothing for bad bowels, it’ll bung him up more.

Her calling herself a single mum REALLY annoys me. I’m a single mum, just me and my little girl - her dad has nothing to do with her at all, I have no family support. It’s just me and her.
The amount of support she has, the amount of free time she has... you’re in a better position than mums in a relationship.
No wonder she’s not in a rush to move out.

Reactions: 4
I’m so happy to have found this thread!!

She is so annoying.

Her put on, well spoken accent - you’re a dirty, lazy chav from a crappy area in West London.

Gave up work, jumps from man to man.

Spends all her cash on hair dye and crappy press on nails.

Oscar is what 3? She treats him like a baby with the way she talks about him, his routine, what she buys him to eat.
Why isn’t he drinking out of a proper cup ffs?! Why is he still eating baby food? That does nothing for bad bowels, it’ll bung him up more.

Her calling herself a single mum REALLY annoys me. I’m a single mum, just me and my little girl - her dad has nothing to do with her at all, I have no family support. It’s just me and her.
The amount of support she has, the amount of free time she has... you’re in a better position than mums in a relationship.
No wonder she’s not in a rush to move out.
Same! I’m a single mum as my daughters other parent has nothing to do with her BUT I still work! Not a lot because I have zero childcare really as my parents still work full time and that’s all I have really family wise but how she doesn’t work when oscars at school now I don’t know! My daughters only 2 so I only get 15 hours a week childcare and I don’t even get that as I need it spread over the year otherwise in school holidays I’ll be fucked

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if anyone saw her Tiktok regarding moving out, she said something along the lines of she had to stay at bens house one night when Oscar was at his dads (she and bens family did covid tests I believe it was before the lifting) because something happened at home, she didn’t want to go into it though so it didn’t really make sense.

I don’t know if anyone saw her Tiktok regarding moving out, she said something along the lines of she had to stay at bens house one night when Oscar was at his dads (she and bens family did covid tests I believe it was before the lifting) because something happened at home, she didn’t want to go into it though so it didn’t really make sense.
I wonder if she’s ‘confessed’ so to speak, because someone’s challenged her on it?

I hate when she makes these type of videos and all her 12 year old followers comment “you shouldn’t have to explain yourself!” Like yes she does have to explain herself when she’s preaching covid rules and then breaking them??

Reactions: 3
She’s uploaded a tik tok earlier saying Oscar wet himself at school and she took him home and told him to strip off and sit on the couch whilst she cooks his lunch and she’s giving him a bath AFTER? Why would you not bath him immediately he’s wet himself he must be uncomfortable??

Why is she always saying “so everyone’s asking...” no they’re not, no one is asking and if they are then it’s literally 10 year olds that are just trying to get your attention. No one gives a tit about the crap she’s posting and I just find her such a know it all patronising twit that thinks everything she does is the most perfect way to do things. Her morning, evening etc routines etc are literally the dullest thing ever

She’s uploaded a tik tok earlier saying Oscar wet himself at school and she took him home and told him to strip off and sit on the couch whilst she cooks his lunch and she’s giving him a bath AFTER? Why would you not bath him immediately he’s wet himself he must be uncomfortable??
Because she’s lazy and dirty and not only was he uncomfortable but also naked by the sounds of it so sat on the sofa putting his wee on everything 🤦🏻‍♀️ His car seat etc was probably also covered in wee but she’s too lazy to even wipe that down. She’s vile 🤢

More nonsense about the joyride app today without disclosing its another advertisement like all the rest.
How does she get away with plugging this thing to kids. She plays it off like its for anyone whos lonely and enjoys quizzes. Shameful.

More nonsense about the joyride app today without disclosing its another advertisement like all the rest.
How does she get away with plugging this thing to kids. She plays it off like its for anyone whos lonely and enjoys quizzes. Shameful.
And the way she said “there’s weirdos on every dating app but you just have to scroll passed them” well they don’t have it on their profile that they’re weirdos so you don’t find that out until it’s too late which is why she shouldn’t be advertising it to vulnerable children. I know she’s said the app is 18+ but they’re not going to listen to that are they, they want to find her on there if nothing else

And the way she said “there’s weirdos on every dating app but you just have to scroll passed them” well they don’t have it on their profile that they’re weirdos so you don’t find that out until it’s too late which is why she shouldn’t be advertising it to vulnerable children. I know she’s said the app is 18+ but they’re not going to listen to that are they, they want to find her on there if nothing else
So many of her ‘fans’ are kids. As a mother herself she should see how dangerous this could be!

She’s deffo pregnant then after the tiktok she just posted about a big announcement involving Oscar 😂

She’s deffo pregnant then after the tiktok she just posted about a big announcement involving Oscar 😂
Hmmmmmm idk the way she worded it, could be merch or something boring like that🥱

I thought that might be why she admitted she ended up staying with her boyfriend for a bit, so when she announced she was pregnant no one would call her out for breaking rules 🙈

What do we think the announcement will be?
She’s set the date for around 26th June but announcement will be on Instagram first and then tiktok.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.