Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment on her video that I uploaded in here has been deleted, wonder whyšŸ™„ She could genuinley be reported for child neglect with the living conditions of Oscarā€™s room. There is literal mould in his bedroom, wallpaper half ripped off the walls, no flooring down and a sheet tied to the curtain rail to act as a blindšŸ™ƒ There is no excuses for her not having her own house at this point, she spends so much money on tit every single day, would you not want better living conditions for your child?

Reactions: 3
Omg so glad thereā€™s a thread for her!

Really canā€™t bear her, sheā€™s so smug. And for what? Sheā€™s a chav.

Reactions: 2
The comment on her video that I uploaded in here has been deleted, wonder whyšŸ™„ She could genuinley be reported for child neglect with the living conditions of Oscarā€™s room. There is literal mould in his bedroom, wallpaper half ripped off the walls, no flooring down and a sheet tied to the curtain rail to act as a blindšŸ™ƒ There is no excuses for her not having her own house at this point, she spends so much money on tit every single day, would you not want better living conditions for your child?
she buys all that food, clothes and daily may I add she could easily afford a private rent 2 bed I know sheā€™s from Hayes/Hillingdon and private rent isnā€™t cheap around there but she clearly earns enough from tiktok like the post above says, or she could bloody decorate that poor boys bedroom!

Iā€™m saying it now...i will be calling tingo if thereā€™s a ā€˜surpriseā€™ pregnancy soon!

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s so annoying how she treats Oscar like heā€™s about one year old. Plus she just feeds him processed tit with some token frozen peas on the side every now and then... canā€™t be good for his ā€˜serious bowel conditionā€™

Reactions: 6
Itā€™s so annoying how she treats Oscar like heā€™s about one year old. Plus she just feeds him processed tit with some token frozen peas on the side every now and then... canā€™t be good for his ā€˜serious bowel conditionā€™
The amount of sugar he must have a well!! Those smoothies she gives him are full of sugar and she got gifted that nutrabullet she hasnā€™t even made him one yet šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

she buys all that food, clothes and daily may I add she could easily afford a private rent 2 bed I know sheā€™s from Hayes/Hillingdon and private rent isnā€™t cheap around there but she clearly earns enough from tiktok like the post above says, or she could bloody decorate that poor boys bedroom!
Im from Hillingdon, (I live in Devon now) but it certainly isn't! When I had my daughter back in 2013, I was trying to find somewhere private rented and it was all Ā£800 plus a month for a 2 bed, my step mum has a 3 bed now and costs her about Ā£1500 a month. The unfortunate thing a lot of landlords/letting agents restrictions on who they let to. But agreed definitely could be done on making his bedroom a lovely child's bedroom.

I seen a girl say she earned Ā£980 off of one video that got a lot of views so think about what Becky is earning with all the ads aswell as the creator fund. Might not be a lot for one video but it adds up.

• Wow
Her newest tiktok explaining why she was holding bens hand on a Instagram post. Apparently had loads of dms, I donā€™t follow her on it so not sure what she means. But sounds like ā€˜when she knows she will tell usā€™ if itā€™s a pregnancy then all that we only met at the park and social distanced bull was just that bull. Letā€™s see because she has been quiet.

Her newest tiktok explaining why she was holding bens hand on a Instagram post. Apparently had loads of dms, I donā€™t follow her on it so not sure what she means. But sounds like ā€˜when she knows she will tell usā€™ if itā€™s a pregnancy then all that we only met at the park and social distanced bull was just that bull. Letā€™s see because she has been quiet.
She was at the hospital holding his hand... she tagged the hospital.. such an attention seeker

So who was in hospital him or her? Donā€™t post something so private and tag if u donā€™t want your followers to ask!

I called pregnancy ages ago šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Nothing says ā€œgive me attentionā€ like tagging yourself at the hospital šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø She needs to grow up ffs

Reactions: 4
She needs to grow up. Tries to get all attention and then gets passive aggressive and moody when people ask her about things.

Haha just came to comment I bet she is pregnant, not sure on the rules of microblading when pregnant though?

Haha just came to comment I bet she is pregnant, not sure on the rules of microblading when pregnant though?
I think the rules are basically donā€™t do it because of the chemicals Iā€™m sure. However, Iā€™m calling pregnancy anywayšŸ¤£ Which would mean there was no social distancing like she said when her and Ben first started dating so yet again she has lied.

Reactions: 1
I think the rules are basically donā€™t do it because of the chemicals Iā€™m sure. However, Iā€™m calling pregnancy anywayšŸ¤£ Which would mean there was no social distancing like she said when her and Ben first started dating so yet again she has lied.
Yep. I thought as soon as she posted stuff about him that she would be pregnant soon šŸ˜‚

I think the fact sheā€™s been quite quiet on tiktok recently and now tagging herself at a hospital (who does that) itā€™s got to be pregnancy related. Maybe only very recently found out (maybe didnā€™t know when she had microblading cos defo canā€™t get it whilst pregnant) and could be problems hence her saying when she finds out she will say. Theyā€™ve been together since March but only met in parks and gardens socially distanced, apparently. I mean itā€™s clear that was bull anyway. Her insta is private so why even add randoms Ofcourse you will get people asking such questions, so maybe keep private stuff off social media just a thought.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.