Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I had a look at her Facebook profile, says in a relationship with Benjamin bright since 10th of April but if you click his profile it says 21st March she has said on tiktok they’ve known each other (from tinder) 2 months or spoke for 2 months (he was the guy she didn’t know to choose out of her friend with benefits and asked her followers) that’s an awfully quick time frame to class someone as your boyfriend when your apparently only meeting up in parks. Also his previous girlfriend I mean no hate on how Becky looks she’s a pretty girl but that’s a big change.

Reactions: 2
So I had a look at her Facebook profile, says in a relationship with Benjamin bright since 10th of April but if you click his profile it says 21st March she has said on tiktok they’ve known each other (from tinder) 2 months or spoke for 2 months (he was the guy she didn’t know to choose out of her friend with benefits and asked her followers) that’s an awfully quick time frame to class someone as your boyfriend when your apparently only meeting up in parks. Also his previous girlfriend I mean no hate on how Becky looks she’s a pretty girl but that’s a big change.
How do I find her Facebook? 👀

If you type in Rebecca marsh you will find it, I don’t know if im allowed to add links but she uses a middle name (same as the queen) too not hard to find.

If you type in Rebecca marsh you will find it, I don’t know if im allowed to add links but she uses a middle name (same as the queen) too not hard to find.
Damn you were right about the ex 😳he was massively punching

Reactions: 4
Her tiktok today of making oscars bed.. why hasn’t she cleaned the piss stained mattress cover 🤮 not to mention the wallpaper that’s half peeled from the walls.. boy deserves a nicer bedroom than that! Move out Becky!!

Reactions: 3
Her tiktok today of making oscars bed.. why hasn’t she cleaned the piss stained mattress cover 🤮 not to mention the wallpaper that’s half peeled from the walls.. boy deserves a nicer bedroom than that! Move out Becky!!
Especially with the amount of money she spends every day at different shops 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s clearly not short of money so why not spend it on either moving out or giving her son a decent room

Reactions: 1
The way she smiles and sticks her tongue out and bites on it riles me right up!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
7E3AF90F-BC9F-490A-8DA5-C30F0043A37B.jpeg
Just having a look at her comments and come across this on a shein haul video, I mean she isn’t wrong😆?

• Heart
The whole house is terrible! I love how blasé she is about it all tho ‘here I am just pulling the blanket down from oscars window’ 😂😂

• Haha
I’m so confused as to why she’s saying she’s been with Ben for 3/4 month on her Instagram story. That was like February which means she was actually with Jordan then? And her Facebook says April....?? 😂😂😂

I try to avoid watching her because she’s started pissing me off so much! But at the same time I’m too nosey to unfollow her. She thinks she’s so famous 😂 and spends so much money on branded clothes and shoes (for Oscar as well) but she could get her own place if she stopped wasting all this money. Or at least sort Oscar’s room out so it’s not a tit hole for him. Everyday she’s going to shops buying so much tit. Like does tik tok really pay that much? I wouldn’t have thought she could get many benefits as as she quit her job but if she does then does she declare the tiktok earnings?

Reactions: 5
I’m so confused as to why she’s saying she’s been with Ben for 3/4 month on her Instagram story. That was like February which means she was actually with Jordan then? And her Facebook says April....?? 😂😂😂
his Facebook says March hers says April. Im sure she was with Jordan in February.

I try to avoid watching her because she’s started pissing me off so much! But at the same time I’m too nosey to unfollow her. She thinks she’s so famous 😂 and spends so much money on branded clothes and shoes (for Oscar as well) but she could get her own place if she stopped wasting all this money. Or at least sort Oscar’s room out so it’s not a tit hole for him. Everyday she’s going to shops buying so much tit. Like does tik tok really pay that much? I wouldn’t have thought she could get many benefits as as she quit her job but if she does then does she declare the tiktok earnings?
She probably gets universal credit tbh, single mum claim is around £600/£700 without housing costs her parents work so I doubt there’s any housing benefit element. If she was earning over a grand a month (I think she would have to earn atleast 2/3 grand alone to not be entitled to uc anymore) she wouldn’t lose any uc. But she would still have to declare it as an earning it’s a self employed so therefore would have to also pay tax herself.

Last edited:
I
his Facebook says March hers says April. Im sure she was with Jordan in February.

She probably gets universal credit tbh, single mum claim is around £600/£700 without housing costs her parents work so I doubt there’s any housing benefit element. If she was earning over a grand a month (I think she would have to earn atleast 2/3 grand alone to not be entitled to uc anymore) she wouldn’t lose any uc. But she would still have to declare it as an earning it’s a self employed so therefore would have to also pay tax herself.
I’m a single working mum who is on UC mainly because I can’t get anymore childcare for free (and my child’s other parent has nothing to do with her) but anyway I only earn £600-£700 a month and they take £200-300 off me a month for that as they get automatic notification of what I get paid and reduce my benefits accordingly so if she’s not declaring it then they won’t reduce it which isn’t fair. I guess I’m bitter as I live on my own with my daughter and it’s lose lose for me as if I don’t earn enough to cover the childcare costs and my parents still work so they can’t have her either. She has childcare at home and Oscar goes to school (my daughter is only 2) so there’s no excuse and she’s spending money like it’s burning a hole in her pocket

I

I’m a single working mum who is on UC mainly because I can’t get anymore childcare for free (and my child’s other parent has nothing to do with her) but anyway I only earn £600-£700 a month and they take £200-300 off me a month for that as they get automatic notification of what I get paid and reduce my benefits accordingly so if she’s not declaring it then they won’t reduce it which isn’t fair. I guess I’m bitter as I live on my own with my daughter and it’s lose lose for me as if I don’t earn enough to cover the childcare costs and my parents still work so they can’t have her either. She has childcare at home and Oscar goes to school (my daughter is only 2) so there’s no excuse and she’s spending money like it’s burning a hole in her pocket
Same here. Single working mum, I've gone back part time as I can't afford full time childcare. I live alone so I get some help with housing costs, and then the allowance for having a child (my daughter is 19 months) and her other parent also has nothing to do with her. It made me so mad when Becky was like oh I'm going to leave my job so I can spend more time with Oscar, like... what?? Why not get off your arse and set an example for your son, he's at school now so even if she got a part time job to give herself some extra cash to save for a house. She won't be making big £££ from TikTok anyway, not enough to support her in her own home!

I wonder how much she does earn from tiktok, her Instagram is private so I doubt she would earn much from that so all this spending can only be from uc and tiktok income. Is she even declaring it. The way she spends daily, I couldn’t even spend a week! Come sept Oscar will be in full time school, will she use tiktok as her full time job or actually get a real one.

I wonder how much she does earn from tiktok, her Instagram is private so I doubt she would earn much from that so all this spending can only be from uc and tiktok income. Is she even declaring it. The way she spends daily, I couldn’t even spend a week! Come sept Oscar will be in full time school, will she use tiktok as her full time job or actually get a real one.
I agree, I know she lives with others so her bills will be so much lower than mine, but what she spends a week on actual tat is probably what I have left after bills/car/food a month!! She should spend some of that money decorating poor Oscars bedroom. I do wonder why I go to work sometimes if other people get to live the way she does!! But I take pride knowing that I've paid for everything I have, including my own house. I also doubt she's declaring it on her UC!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.