Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too🥴 I bet it’s something stupid like mummy and me merch or something because she said Oscar will be in the announcement aswell🤣
If it is merch then I’m sorry but that’s embarrassing but at the same time I just keep thinking why would anyone give this much of a tit about her announcement and why is she making such a big thing about it

Reactions: 2
She mentioned a comment I made in one of her Tiktoks from a day ago. She said she broke up with Jordan back in January and started talking to Ben in February but that’s not true, because I’m sure she was still with him around Valentine’s Day she literally posted herself buying presents. They got together in March (his fb had March hers had April for some reason) anyway this announcement is obviously a pregnancy one so predictable. It won’t be merch or anything like that.

Announcement on Friday😂, it’s a toss up between merch, pregnancy and moving out for me.

Reactions: 1
Im guessing they are moving out. The ikea vid was a bit of a hint to me. The video saying her parents dont really 'look after' oscar (trying to show shes always been independent) the fact she stayed at bens due to some argument recently. They do seem to need there own space.

It’s not that when she’s posting videos of her out singing in her car and driving late at night when her parents are clearly watching Oscar then saying she’s a single mum and has no one to look after him

Reactions: 4
It’s not that when she’s posting videos of her out singing in her car and driving late at night when her parents are clearly watching Oscar then saying she’s a single mum and has no one to look after him
She might be Oscars main carer and does everything for him but her parents brother and sister in law do help her when they watch him so she can drive late at night, meet her friends etc. She obviously won’t be able to do these late night drives anymore.

I did think a pregnancy announcement, but seems it’s just moving out. We’ll find out tomorrow or Friday I can’t remember which.

Like we couldn’t predict that. She literally said in one of her tiktoks she wasn’t using contraception apart from good old fashioned condoms. So in other words she wasn’t using anything. Know wonder she had to try and change the dates she met Ben, she either did cheat or got pregnant straight away.

That’s why she was so defensive when she posted that holding hands in hospital pic

Reactions: 3
I’m also really confused. She’s said before she has PCOS (fair play to her) and that she struggled to get pregnant with Oscar. And now she’s suddenly pregnant with her new boyfriend? Either it really is a miracle or she’s lying about something, she’s fallen pregnant so easily and quickly it seems?! She can’t have planned this (ie tracking ovulation etc) so how does that work? I have endometriosis and had to have soooo much done to conceive my daughter, I’m just a bit baffled

She made a video a few weeks ago actually saying she wasn't pregnant why would you say that when you are, like why not just not say anything 🙈 everyone knew that's what the announcement was anyway

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.