Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s an idiot, why not just tell the truth. She’s trying sooo hard to paint a perfect life

Reactions: 2
So she’s finally admitted she gives her formula, I think that was already noticed when she kept buying some “just incase” 😂 there’s no shame in it, so why did she keep up the pretence.
She can't keep up with her own lies I think hence why she's just admitted it

Reactions: 1
i found it so annoying her saying ben “helps” get out loads with Millie!! that’s his job as a parent saying he’s a diamond cause he washes bottles , why is the bar set so low for men ??!!

Reactions: 7
I don't think she really knows what's wrong with the baby she never sleeps apperently which isn't good must be in some kind of pain

Why does she think changing to another first stage milk is going to help the baby when she’s bringing up her feeds? She needs an anti reflux milk in that case or medication.

Did she seriously say her and Ben can eat a whole box of creme eggs each in a day? 😳

Going from breast milk, to aptamil, to kendamil in a matter of weeks is no good for her baby 😳

Going from breast milk, to aptamil, to kendamil in a matter of weeks is no good for her baby 😳
Poor wee toot is going to end up so bunged up! Should be switching gradually .

I'm sure there's a silent reflux /dairy intolerance there but I know id be shot down if I mentioned it on her page as she hates advice!

Also , does Ben work? He's always about during the day and night...!

I know it’s old news now but I wonder why they are living with his parents and they haven’t applied for council housing? Isn’t there a thing where, if your parents effectively ‘kick you out’ (which I’m guessing they could fake?), you’re bumped up the list?

Guessing it’s because she’s a lazy witch and wants as much babysitting help as possible, despite stating she has done everything on her own since oscar was born 🙄

Oh new to this thread but not new to Becky. I’ve seen her get some good advice on breastfeeding which she actually ignored pretty much when you give a bottle to a newborn and you breastfeed chances are the child will have bottle preference because it’s easier. Google is free and you can ask for a breastfeeding support group from your midwife if your area doesn’t have one social media has tons. How she chooses to feed the kid isn’t really a big deal however she needs to not lie what’s the need.

I would love to see what Oscar’s dad thinks about this whole situation because if it were my son I wouldn’t be happy at all with this whole situation.

Reactions: 4
Oh new to this thread but not new to Becky. I’ve seen her get some good advice on breastfeeding which she actually ignored pretty much when you give a bottle to a newborn and you breastfeed chances are the child will have bottle preference because it’s easier. Google is free and you can ask for a breastfeeding support group from your midwife if your area doesn’t have one social media has tons. How she chooses to feed the kid isn’t really a big deal however she needs to not lie what’s the need.

I would love to see what Oscar’s dad thinks about this whole situation because if it were my son I wouldn’t be happy at all with this whole situation.
I wouldn't be surprised if Oscars dad has gone mad about it and she's just ignored him stating that she's a 'single mom' when she's clearly co-parenting' she's never been a single mom she's been a co-parent with Oscars dad I think she likes acting like a single parent thinking it will get her sympathy

Still moaning about the baby not sleeping 😂😂 she could sleep in the day if she needed to

Reactions: 3
My 18 month old is terrible at sleeping, always has been. I don't know why she feels hard done by. Even my eldest who is an amazing sleeper wasn't sleeping through at 4 weeks, she's a newborn what does she expect!?

That constant tapping on the back was making me tense up! Try rubbing in circular motions as well goddammit the poor baby’s back 😞 before anyone says your meant to, I know I have 4 children myself but in the same spot for as long as she did will eventually start to hurt

So she’s wondering why her baby is so unsettled, yet has said she’s changed her milk 3 times, had her on Infacol, dentinox and gaviscon all over a couple of weeks. No wonder her little tummy is upset 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Before changing her milk so much she should of checked for a milk allergy by going to doctors or health visitor she's at the hospital with her now 🙄

• Sad
So she’s wondering why her baby is so unsettled, yet has said she’s changed her milk 3 times, had her on Infacol, dentinox and gaviscon all over a couple of weeks. No wonder her little tummy is upset 😬
Poor wee babas tummy is in bits , but it's ok guys she was able to do an amazing transformation tik tok yesterday!! Wanker

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.