Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t even give the poor baby a chance to adjust to a new milk before changing it again. They say when you swap formula there’s a 2 week transition period for their tummy to get used to it. The fact she’s on her 4th milk at not even a month old 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Makes me think if Oscar was looked after more by her mum as a baby . As no one can be this thick surely 😔

Reactions: 5
Does she even breastfeed at all? Or did she just try at the beginning? All they different milks and the way she is held with one arm so a tik tok video can be made 🤢 she’s took her son away from the only family he knows to move in with someone she hardly knows herself! I give it until summer and she’ll be back with her mum “co parenting” with both guys… she gives me the ick

Reactions: 8
Does she even breastfeed at all? Or did she just try at the beginning? All they different milks and the way she is held with one arm so a tik tok video can be made 🤢 she’s took her son away from the only family he knows to move in with someone she hardly knows herself! I give it until summer and she’ll be back with her mum “co parenting” with both guys… she gives me the ick
That tik Tok yesterday really bugged me , wee toot is sore ,burping baby should be priority to make her comfortable..but nope it's all about making a bloody video!!

Reactions: 1
Dr said to keep trying with gaviscon ,but she stopped it as it made her constipated, and doesn't want a repeat of Oscars bowel condition! Hi Becky! Funny I mentioned that yesterday and here you are talking about it 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s chopping and changing too much with that poor baby, i had a twin with reflux and I couldn’t just keep trying new milks. Gaviscon takes a while to kick in.

Its like she wants something to be wrong with her own child! I wouldn't be surprised if the reason Oscar has bowel issues is down to her doing the same to him. She's a disgraceful parent.

Reactions: 6
The crib propping aswell is not good, she’s got a b&m fleece blanket wrapped round the mattress too 😩

This witch loves drama, any type of drama to keep her distracted from her sad mundane little life. I don’t feel sorry for her, just her children.

I really don’t get why she’s using so many different types of formula in a sort period of time, surely by any means the dr/health visitors (anyone) would say this ain’t right. Use one and if that don’t work get your baby checked out!! But wasn’t she doing breast anyways??? I breast fed and bottle fed my daughter who’s now 4 but we kept to the same formula. (I pcos and hormonal problems and I couldn’t express as much as needed) but she seems to lie about everything.
The fact she got told by health professionals that baby can be lying in a propped up crib really confuses me??? Surely, by all means stomach problems or not have your child lying flat???

Also it confuses me why she got up and moved out from her own comfort with her own family to move in with someone she barely known I mean with his entire family and even brought Oscar I could never!!! Hasn’t see been saving for a house since she met the bf before Benjamin anyways, I mean it’s only been 5 years since she’s had Oscar to like be adult enough to move out and stop relying on people??? Sorry she just irritates me now

My daughter had reflux, as a first time mum I didn’t know what to do so saw my gp who gave gaviscon it didn’t work so they advised I change milk that too didn’t work but again advice from my gp to try a different one and it worked. But this was over time not in the space of a couple of weeks. I was advised by the midwife to prop her crib up but the type I had I couldn’t so midwives do say this even if it’s not always the right thing. One thing with reflux you do have to give it time, yes it’s hard work, the sleep etc but that’s a baby they have the tiniest stomachs you can’t try all those milks in a short space of time because it will make things worse. I’m not going to fault her parenting we all make mistakes but Becky we know you read hear, so listen and take on board the advice.

Reactions: 2
I feel the whole cow & gate was snubbed by her as “actimel” as she calls it it’s actually aptamil Becky it’s not a yogurt drink, isn’t that breast milk substitute.

• Haha
Oscar saying he “loves nanny more” he’s obviously not enjoying being away from her and my heart breaks for him… she’s a fool and doesn’t have a clue

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why are they using a blanket in the crib as a fitted sheet??? How unsafe it looks all crumbled up in the corners can easily come undone. It’s a next to me crib surely she can get sheets for it???

Why are they using a blanket in the crib as a fitted sheet??? How unsafe it looks all crumbled up in the corners can easily come undone. It’s a next to me crib surely she can get sheets for it???
and it looks like a fleece one, which is really unsafe as the baby could overheat. She really hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 3
and it looks like a fleece one, which is really unsafe as the baby could overheat. She really hasn’t got a clue.
thats what I was thinkin, it is so unsafe winter or not you shouldn’t have fleece blankets used as a fitted bedsheet. Surely her in laws would tell her she needs fitted sheets in like one of the first things you buy???

She said it’s her throw so it has her smell on it to comfort the baby. 😳 Imagine sleeping on a throw, you’d be roasting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.