Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker on this thread , but man alive she's really annoyed me. She's a lazy little mare who craves attention!

I get the feeling baby has formula through the night so Ben can do it and she can sleep, which is fine , but just bloody tell the truth you silly mare. Also anytime she posts about colic etc and people give advice she always dismisses it , like she knows best already. Just take the advice and say thanks you silly cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she lie about bottle feeding 😂 I exclusively breastfed my second daughter and I didn’t have a single bottle, tub of milk, milk pots or steriliser in my house “for the just incase” like why is she lying, I mean who buys two formula milk tubs for a baby who doesn’t have formula? Who cares if she’s combination feeding, it doesn’t make her a better parent exclusively breastfeeding!

Reactions: 5
Why does she lie about bottle feeding 😂 I exclusively breastfed my second daughter and I didn’t have a single bottle, tub of milk, milk pots or steriliser in my house “for the just incase” like why is she lying, I mean who buys two formula milk tubs for a baby who doesn’t have formula? Who cares if she’s combination feeding, it doesn’t make her a better parent exclusively breastfeeding!
That shitnis expensive,why buy it "just incase" especially if she's expressing she will have enough there for someone else to bottle feed. She's a Muppet

Reactions: 1
She keeps replying to comments about their “living situation” saying that she hasn’t announced anything about it yet because she “hasn’t had time” yet she’s had time to make stupid Asda hauls, lip syncing videos, getting up at 5am to do her make up. If she had her own house you can bet she would have told everyone and shown it etc, she just doesn’t want to admit that they now live with Bens parents. If she’s that embarrassed about it living there, then don’t LOL

She keeps replying to comments about their “living situation” saying that she hasn’t announced anything about it yet because she “hasn’t had time” yet she’s had time to make stupid Asda hauls, lip syncing videos, getting up at 5am to do her make up. If she had her own house you can bet she would have told everyone and shown it etc, she just doesn’t want to admit that they now live with Bens parents. If she’s that embarrassed about it living there, then don’t LOL
I feel genuinely heartbroken for that poor little boy. Surely if they’re not living in their own house she would stay at her mum’s? Oscar needs consistency - a new sibling, mum’s new partner, no longer centre of attention etc. He now lives with the in laws of mummy’s new boyfriend wtf.

I remember a video she posted of him and Ben playing croquet in the back garden and the atmosphere between them was awful. No relationship, no bond etc. She asked was Oscar cheating and he looked over at him like he was a stranger and just shrugged and said ‘dunno, not watching’.

He gives me bad vibes and the fact she’s suddenly become so centric around his family isn’t a coincidence. I give them till the end of the year.

I feel genuinely heartbroken for that poor little boy. Surely if they’re not living in their own house she would stay at her mum’s? Oscar needs consistency - a new sibling, mum’s new partner, no longer centre of attention etc. He now lives with the in laws of mummy’s new boyfriend wtf.

I remember a video she posted of him and Ben playing croquet in the back garden and the atmosphere between them was awful. No relationship, no bond etc. She asked was Oscar cheating and he looked over at him like he was a stranger and just shrugged and said ‘dunno, not watching’.

He gives me bad vibes and the fact she’s suddenly become so centric around his family isn’t a coincidence. I give them till the end of the year.
Exactly. Moving far away from all the boy has ever known because he doesn’t matter now, she’s all about the baby girl and Ben. Imagine being so quick to uproot you and your child’s life for someone you don’t even really know.

Reactions: 2

Why the massive secret about living at bens parents? She didn’t even know Ben a year ago, so much has changed in oscars life in such a small time frame. Did they really need to move in together so soon couldn’t Ben of moved in with her? He seems so distant and very quiet always looks lost. I wonder if he finds her to much at times she’s quite loud and bolshy. She definitely wears the trousers in that relationship.

Reactions: 4
Why the massive secret about living at bens parents? She didn’t even know Ben a year ago, so much has changed in oscars life in such a small time frame. Did they really need to move in together so soon couldn’t Ben of moved in with her? He seems so distant and very quiet always looks lost. I wonder if he finds her to much at times she’s quite loud and bolshy. She definitely wears the trousers in that relationship.
She's totally in charge ! What must his parents think with their son suddenly moving his gf , her son and the new baby in. The house doesn't look that much bigger than what they were in at her mum's , so why not stay there while baby is little and keep Oscar in familiar surroundings.

She’s too selfish and immature to be a Mum to two young kids.

She will either be on dad number 3 by next year OR ‘embracing being a single mum to my two babies’ while she goes in the next date and introduces a new man each month that she’ll hate a month later.

Reactions: 8
Always moaning about the baby not sleeping not sure what she was expecting 🤣 she done a video of Ben sleeping next to her and the baby was hanging off the bed 😳

Always moaning about the baby not sleeping not sure what she was expecting 🤣 she done a video of Ben sleeping next to her and the baby was hanging off the bed 😳
Baby is 3 weeks old, does she expect her to he sleeping 12 hours through the night? She's a twit , wants to play the poor tired me card. Wake up call Becky you are the mother of a newborn and a small child , expect to be tired for another few years yet and put those little people first!

I’m sorry but she infuriates me. I feel so sorry for poor Oscar

I can’t believe she feels it’s appropriate to move her 4 year old into her boyfriends parents house.

Reactions: 11
Baby is 3 weeks old, does she expect her to he sleeping 12 hours through the night? She's a twit , wants to play the poor tired me card. Wake up call Becky you are the mother of a newborn and a small child , expect to be tired for another few years yet and put those little people first!
She obviously had this perfect family planned in her head. Ben would help her more and maybe he’s not, with the sly digs of him sleeping while she’s feeding and then him being at work too? They say baby’s don’t bring you together

Yeah I agree, she was desperate to play happy families hence rushing into new relationships so fast and ‘accidentally’ 🙄 getting pregnant. Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way when you already have a child to consider. Imagine how unsettled he must be feeling?!

She’s a pathetic excuse for a Mum.

Yeah I agree, she was desperate to play happy families hence rushing into new relationships so fast and ‘accidentally’ 🙄 getting pregnant. Unfortunately it doesn’t work that way when you already have a child to consider. Imagine how unsettled he must be feeling?!

She’s a pathetic excuse for a Mum.
Feel sorry for the kids. Her and Ben don’t actually know each other properly the whole relationship has been about the baby not them two as a couple. Once the baby stage novelty has worn off it will be interesting to see how they pan out. She’s probably licking his arse as she’s desperate for a family unit and her and her kid are living in his mums house if she gets booted out I doubt Ben will go with her to live at her mums. Maybe that’s why they are there as Ben wouldn’t move in with her ahh man what a carry on

She should have just stayed at her mums with the kids until she gets somewhere of her own. Poor Oscar must feel so uncomfortable living with strangers instead of his grandparents.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She's stop breastfeeding as she has a short supply apperently probably because she was giving formula think she was for some time .

She's stop breastfeeding as she has a short supply apperently probably because she was giving formula think she was for some time .
She's got a short supply because she's been giving it formula from day one! Poor Baba prob has a sore confused wee belly from the mixing of breast and formula all the time.

So she’s finally admitted she gives her formula, I think that was already noticed when she kept buying some “just incase” 😂 there’s no shame in it, so why did she keep up the pretence.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.