Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno you know, usually i would agree as I can’t stand her and hate that she babies Oscar in other respects, but this I don’t think it’s fair call her out on. Better to be safe than sorry.
If it’s safe for a 6 month old to eat blueberries whole then it is for a 5 year old 😂 grapes and cherry tomatoes I understand but blueberries are already tiny

Reactions: 4
If it’s safe for a 6 month old to eat blueberries whole then it is for a 5 year old 😂 grapes and cherry tomatoes I understand but blueberries are already tiny
it’s literally not safe at all for 6 month olds😂 they’re a choking hazard, regardless of if they’re small.

Reactions: 3
her latest video of her saying millie is “exclusively” on breast milk, no she isn’t , i know i keep going on about it but it’s just another little lie she likes to tell , she’s already said bens give her formula so she’s not “exclusively” on breast milk 🤦🏼‍♀️

also saying about oscar not eating his lunch “any normal person would be annoyed” i wouldn’t .. if my daughter doesn’t eat everything i don’t get annoyed i either save it if it can be saved or eat it myself or bin, i would never make her feel bad to not eat food or force her too … strange thing to say tbh.

I get there’s a line like if my daughter doesn’t eat i leave the plate on the table and if she asks for chocolate i’ll say no but id never be annoyed at her for not eating ALSO what a surprise he didn’t eat it most of its crap food anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I don’t think anyone cares for a tour of her drawer full of fanny pads. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Shes just done a shopping haul, shows aptamil baby milk then says some milk for the cupboard but it’s blatantly been opened🤣so is she exclusively breast fed or what

• Haha
Shes just done a shopping haul, shows aptamil baby milk then says some milk for the cupboard but it’s blatantly been opened🤣so is she exclusively breast fed or what
This cracked me up!! What an idiot.
Also how can she keep filming her frozen chips and breast pads when her newborn is crying like that!

This cracked me up!! What an idiot.
Also how can she keep filming her frozen chips and breast pads when her newborn is crying like that!
The baby was obviously waiting for its milk… wether that was gunna be breast milk or bottle of milk we’ll never know😆

She keeps saying exclusive it's not if they have formula her supply will dry up if she keeps giving formula . She should be using water wipes or cotton pad and water on baby's bum she will be so sore :(

Reactions: 2
She keeps saying exclusive it's not if they have formula her supply will dry up if she keeps giving formula . She should be using water wipes or cotton pad and water on baby's bum she will be so sore :(
I don’t understand why she had so many different brands of wipes in her drawer on that video the other day. Stick to one, her skin will be really sensitive cos she’s so little!

Reactions: 5
exactly no wonder the baby was screaming getting her bum changed it’s probably already getting sore :(

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure your not meant to do both bottle and breast for at least 6 weeks as the latch is completely different. You’ve got to establish breast first

I’m pretty sure your not meant to do both bottle and breast for at least 6 weeks as the latch is completely different. You’ve got to establish breast first
She just said baby has colic so wonder if this could be the reason . I think she's just bottle feeding but pumping .

Waiting for the video saying baby got a sore bum 😖 I used cotton pads and water on all 3 of mine until they were older .

Reactions: 1
She just said baby has colic so wonder if this could be the reason . I think she's just bottle feeding but pumping .

Waiting for the video saying baby got a sore bum 😖 I used cotton pads and water on all 3 of mine until they were older .
Has the baby got colic though or is she so hungry because she’s trying to breastfeed but it’s not happening because she’s confusing her 🤔

😭😭 her morning routine using baby wipes on her sensitive skin with no cream

Here she goes with her horrible nails using that bloody sound again!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.