Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she used cow and gate with Oscar and no issues, so didn't think to stick to that?? Sorry she's just a twit! That poor wee toots belly will be in a state of shock

Reactions: 4
Before changing her milk so much she should of checked for a milk allergy by going to doctors or health visitor she's at the hospital with her now 🙄
And she’s trying expressing again 😞 she’s 3 weeks baby’s fuss she also has tongue tie. The women has no idea

Reactions: 1
You’d think she was a first time mum, how does she not know you can’t be chopping and changing milk like this?! Or is she just not arsed!

Reactions: 5
You’d think she was a first time mum, how does she not know you can’t be chopping and changing milk like this?! Or is she just not arsed!
She must think changing her milk will make her sleep through 😂

• Haha
She's raising the cot head cus of the reflux got a NICU nurse on there saying it's not save she still done it 😖

• Sad
Hey as long as she gets to “eat her food…
And gets her sleep, and makes tik Toks!

This morning's video, she's so busy trying to sing and film instead of winding wee toot ,the wee one is slipping further and further down all the time!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She’s giving away 3 different tubs of milk she’s started and not finished. Imagine having 4 different brands of milk at one month old. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s giving away 3 different tubs of milk she’s started and not finished. Imagine having 4 different brands of milk at one month old. 😭
Makes me so sad , my youngest had a terrible time with silent reflux and CMPA , he didn't sleep unless on me for first 6 months ,he was in pain loads until we discovered the CMPA and I was cut dairy out of my diet. I get it,she's shattered...BUT surely baby getting better comes before how you feel?
I did try diary free formula from Dr but even those they advised would take a good few days to notice any difference. I feel she's just wanting to switch and see a difference with first bottle!

Makes me so sad , my youngest had a terrible time with silent reflux and CMPA , he didn't sleep unless on me for first 6 months ,he was in pain loads until we discovered the CMPA and I was cut dairy out of my diet. I get it,she's shattered...BUT surely baby getting better comes before how you feel?
I did try diary free formula from Dr but even those they advised would take a good few days to notice any difference. I feel she's just wanting to switch and see a difference with first bottle!
That’s exactly it, she’s trying a couple of bottles and not seeing a difference so she’s changing it again! My daughter had terrible reflux but I saw her GP before changing her to anti reflux milk cos I knew it wasn’t good to chop and change. It’s hard to believe this is her second child with how clueless she is!

That’s exactly it, she’s trying a couple of bottles and not seeing a difference so she’s changing it again! My daughter had terrible reflux but I saw her GP before changing her to anti reflux milk cos I knew it wasn’t good to chop and change. It’s hard to believe this is her second child with how clueless she is!
You just have to wonder what the heck Ben's parents think!! I get the impression she knows best and would take zero advice! Also find it hard to believe Dr suggested a certain brand of milk , most would say to keep on one and add the medication!

I wonder if her mum or Oscar’s dad did the lions share when he was a baby. It’s like she wants this baby to have tummy issues 🙄

I wonder if her mum or Oscar’s dad did the lions share when he was a baby. It’s like she wants this baby to have tummy issues 🙄
More drama for content if baby has a tummy issue!!

How's Oscars bowel condition? We don't hear about that anymore 🙄

Reactions: 6
I know it’s old news now but I wonder why they are living with his parents and they haven’t applied for council housing? Isn’t there a thing where, if your parents effectively ‘kick you out’ (which I’m guessing they could fake?), you’re bumped up the list?

Guessing it’s because she’s a lazy witch and wants as much babysitting help as possible, despite stating she has done everything on her own since oscar was born 🙄
I live in a town close to her well her parents house, council housing there doesn’t work like that. She probably did join the housing list when she moved in to her parents when Oscar was a baby but your not just given a property she was also adequately housed so would’ve been low on the register. Now she has moved out of that area it’s a different council so that housing list no longer applies to her because you have to be in an area 5 out of 7 years. She also can’t lie and say she was kicked out, it’s on TikTok she left. Now she lives with bens parents, again she’s adequately housed.The private route would be advised for her especially with ben working full time. They clearly haven’t moved because they can’t afford to yet.

Do her eyebrows annoy anyone else? 😅
Haha yes, they’re really annoying and I can’t place why 😂

but to be honest her whole face annoys me! She just always looks so smug, and for a what?! And when she speaks she just sounds really stupid - one of those people that try really hard to pretend they’re intelligent and know everything but really she knows duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks like she needs a good wash in dettol. Those eyebrows are horrific they are like little rectangular boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.