Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i dressed my daughter in baby grows until she was 4 months then i started leggings , she hasn’t worn jeans before and she’s 2 soon 😂 kids are meant to run around and play not a bloody fashion accessory, i can imagine she’ll be getting her them massive bows just so everyone knows it’s a girl

Reactions: 3
Well we won’t see anyway, she’s already said in the comments and on a TikTok she isn’t sure she’ll be showing the baby I assume Ben doesn’t want her plastered on TikTok. Although I don’t agree showing Oscar you can’t show one and not the other. Maybe just get a real job and stay private.

Reactions: 5
She’s moving an hour away because she’s not planning on getting a job probably so won’t need childcare. Live off benefits and tiktok now that she’s back on in time to make money before baby comes🙄
This makes me curious... would she need to claim her tiktok earnings to the dwp?

Reactions: 1
This makes me curious... would she need to claim her tiktok earnings to the dwp?
I always got the impression because she spoke about her mental health so much and quitting her job she would’ve had to claim for universal credit, I mean she might already been claiming anyway. But not sure how it works with TikTok earnings.

her tiktok doesn’t even make sense no one said it was bad to loose weight being pregnant on here , i lost 2 stone due to HG ,which she’s saying she has severe sickness but buying stuff like a carbonara ready meal … i couldn’t even keep water down so i doubt your sickness is that severe , she plays on everything , just because Oscar was born at 34 weeks doesn’t mean her latest baby will be but she’s posting videos like i’ll have my baby here at christmas or have a massive bump. She doesn’t know if the baby will be premature but is going on like she knows 100% it will be.

Reactions: 6
her tiktok doesn’t even make sense no one said it was bad to loose weight being pregnant on here , i lost 2 stone due to HG ,which she’s saying she has severe sickness but buying stuff like a carbonara ready meal … i couldn’t even keep water down so i doubt your sickness is that severe , she plays on everything , just because Oscar was born at 34 weeks doesn’t mean her latest baby will be but she’s posting videos like i’ll have my baby here at christmas or have a massive bump. She doesn’t know if the baby will be premature but is going on like she knows 100% it will be.
Or her dates are wrong so she’s going to pretend it’s prem 🙄

Reactions: 4
I always thought premature was a baby born before 37 weeks as that’s what’s classed as full term. In one of her videos she said it was 35 weeks and Oscar was born at 34 weeks. She needs to get her facts right before she posts stuff on the internet. I think in her sick twisted mind she wants another prem baby. It’s all she’s focused on this pregnancy and it’s strange.

Reactions: 5
She did say she has loads of appointments (anti natal) and is high risk, so maybe this is why she thinks she will have another prem baby.

She did say she has loads of appointments (anti natal) and is high risk, so maybe this is why she thinks she will have another prem baby.
That happens with a lot of woman though, even with their first. If you’re deemed high risk, you automatically get more appointments/scans. High risk doesn’t always equal prem baby though. She comes across very much well this happened with Oscar so it’ll happen again. I do hope this baby is actually allowed a personality because so far all she’s done is compare compare compare. That’s fine to an extent but she’s taking the piss a bit now I think 🤷🏻‍♀️

yes just came across this ok… she is the trampiest most attention seeking who*e I’ve ever known 🤢 she would climb in bed with the first man that said hello to her. Even a man that made an account up about Oscar and said v sexu*l things on it about Oscar, she lies about being in an abusive relationship. She sits on her fat arse and does nothing. No wonder Oscar can’t talk. She also feeds him like a fkn baby again no wonder he has bowl problems, he’s stuck to an iPad 24/7 and in a scabby room that’s not even been done up for him. Living in that house with that many people and a baby. It’s always manky looking 🤢 she barely even knows this guy and already carrying his child and moving an hour away with him. She’s a nasty skank.

Reactions: 7
I sometimes get the vibe she’s still not over oscars dad. Just the way she talks sometimes.

Reactions: 6
I sometimes get the vibe she’s still not over oscars dad. Just the way she talks sometimes.
Yeah I think so too, she’s always going on about how he broke her heart. Ok but that must have been about 3 years ago now? Time to move on!

Reactions: 2
Yeah I think so too, she’s always going on about how he broke her heart. Ok but that must have been about 3 years ago now? Time to move on!
They split when she was still pregnant im sure. So it’s been over 4 years. She’s definitely a bitter baby mum, I can just tell 🤣

Also the fox in the garden? It’s a bleeping wild animal! Leave it be!
Totally agree! Why would you have your child near a wild animal, even if you’ve been feeding it and it’s always in your garden it’s still a wild animal!

They split when she was still pregnant im sure. So it’s been over 4 years. She’s definitely a bitter baby mum, I can just tell 🤣
he cheated on her a lot, she did the whole pregnancy alone. Unsure if the miscarriage before was with him but yeah I think they were together quite a while.
Then she had another relationship then jordon and now Ben. So in 4 years 3 relationships plus that ‘friend with benefits’ she went on about asking if she should choose him or Ben.

She’s embarrassing at this point. She’s stayed with her parents for 4.5 years already with one child and now she’s got a plan B to continue staying there with baby. It’s almost as if she doesn’t want to move out. I moved at 37 weeks pregnant, I decorated the whole place at 38-40 weeks pregnant and then gave birth a few days later. Absolutely no excuse other than she doesn’t want to move. Single mums do have it harder I know that but come on 4 years? As for a Christmas baby, she’s due in January and unless she knows something she isn’t telling us, there’s really no telling when this baby will arrive, it may be overdue.

She’s embarrassing at this point. She’s stayed with her parents for 4.5 years already with one child and now she’s got a plan B to continue staying there with baby. It’s almost as if she doesn’t want to move out. I moved at 37 weeks pregnant, I decorated the whole place at 38-40 weeks pregnant and then gave birth a few days later. Absolutely no excuse other than she doesn’t want to move. Single mums do have it harder I know that but come on 4 years? As for a Christmas baby, she’s due in January and unless she knows something she isn’t telling us, there’s really no telling when this baby will arrive, it may be overdue.
I think she’s lying about the timing and due date bc she slept with him within days/weeks of meeting him 😂 she’s so scruffy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.