Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The colour of her piss is worrying
This can be normal if suffering hyperemesis while pregnant. I had hyperemesis with my 2nd and 3rd baby, dark wee, not being able to keep food and water down can cause dehydration, had keytones, I needed to have over 50 drips during my over 15 hospital admissions during my 3rd pregnancy, pretty much spent most of the time between 10 weeks and 36 weeks in hospital because of having hyperemesis(had to be induced at 37 weeks) and being very dehydrated... its not as simple as drink more water, your body is refusing that water... trust me if us hyperemesis sufferers could just drink water we would... I craved water the most out of anything during my 3rd pregnancy.

She did actually already say on another video that it’s her first pee of the day so that’s why it’s so dark…wonder if she reads on here often 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Sick of hearing about her being pregnant. Find myself skipping past her videos so I’ve unfollowed her lol

Reactions: 3
Sick of hearing about her being pregnant. Find myself skipping past her videos so I’ve unfollowed her lol
I don’t follow her but I see her in the fyp page often, every time I see her now, she’s banging on about being pregnant. I’m pregnant myself but I know what a ball-ache it is hearing about other people’s pregnancies, so I don’t talk about it much. She’s behaving like she’s the first person to ever be pregnant.

Reactions: 5
Tell us again becky, are you pregnant?? We had no idea. Brand new information

Reactions: 3
She’s 13 weeks and all she’s done is make pregnancy content. We get it, you’re pregnant.

I saw a comment a follower made, telling another ‘Becky is having a girl because a Tiktok nubtheory page told her’ so everyone congratulated her, I mean it shows how old her followers really are!

Reactions: 1
Seems a bit of a strange and sudden u-turn seeing as though she’s obviously been trying to build a following and make Tiktok her job?

Anyway, let’s all hope we can cope without her weekly hauls of what tat she’s brought from B and M and what crappy sugary snacks she’s got from ‘Asdas’ for Oscar 🙄

Reactions: 4
so where’s her income coming from? She lives at home still, universal credit doesn’t pay that much. In other words, she knows she can’t post the baby so what’s the point.
I thought the same because isn’t it her job now? Being an ‘influencer’?

Reactions: 1
I give it a month max before she’s back showing her every move. She clearly reads on here too

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s definitely been reading on here. Making sly digs in her questions on Instagram🤣

Just see her tiktok. An update.
her mum has been in hospital the last week but won’t say why, which is fair enough.
sounds like she’s staying with Ben. Her gender scan goes up on Saturday. Apparently she stopped posting because she kept getting reported although I don’t think her videos warranted reporting so that’s odd.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.