Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually obsessed over going into preterm labour.
She’s obsessed with Oscar having been premature, it’s the only question she answers politely and nicely to in comments!
I was just coming to say the same. It gets mentioned in most videos.

Reactions: 5
This whole pregnancy she’s done nothing but bang on about how Oscar was early. Low and behold Becky has reduced movements. Coincidence? I think not. I genuinely think it’s all in her head because she wants this baby to come early too. She’s so fixated on it!!

Reactions: 6
This whole pregnancy she’s done nothing but bang on about how Oscar was early. Low and behold Becky has reduced movements. Coincidence? I think not. I genuinely think it’s all in her head because she wants this baby to come early too. She’s so fixated on it!!
Its so fucked up.. why does she want this baby to come early for? Attention?

Reactions: 2
Probably! As far as I’m aware, there was nothing medically wrong for her to have Oscar early, her waters just went. So I really can’t understand why it’s constantly the topic of conversation with her.

To have a Christmas baby 🤔 as long as her baby is healthy, that should be her main concern. Plenty of people have premmies and go on to have full term children.

Oscars lunches are shocking. I’m surprised she’s not being pulled up about it if I’m honest. It’s the bare minimum and mostly straight from the packet to another box.

Reactions: 4
Oscars lunches are shocking. I’m surprised she’s not being pulled up about it if I’m honest. It’s the bare minimum and mostly straight from the packet to another box.
I agree. All the processes rubbish surely can’t help his apparent nameless ‘bowel condition’.

I agree. All the processes rubbish surely can’t help his apparent nameless ‘bowel condition’.
Oh my god this was my thought too, the nameless bowel condition lmao 🤣

Seriously some processed crap meat, piss poor fruit salad, juice and some sugar drink thing? So bad.

Honey sandwiches on one slice of bread folded over for Oscar to take to school… holy moly

Reactions: 5
I don’t like honey anyway but I’ve never heard of a honey sandwich in my life 😂 Oscar seems to be quite fussy and she seems to give in to that.

Since it’s so obvious that you watch this thread like a hawk every second of the day - hi Becky! ;)

This is rude of me and its a personal preference thing- but I cannot stand that lip piercing on her. It just looks awful with her cartoon brows, the side swept hair it just looks really tacky on her. Some people can pull it off but not many. Again personal preference: people probably see me with a nose hoop piercing and think the same of me 🤷‍♀️ ;)

This is rude of me and its a personal preference thing- but I cannot stand that lip piercing on her. It just looks awful with her cartoon brows, the side swept hair it just looks really tacky on her. Some people can pull it off but not many. Again personal preference: people probably see me with a nose hoop piercing and think the same of me 🤷‍♀️ ;)
I know what you mean. It moves around so much too, like the hole is too big and it irritates me so much. Then again, that sort of stuff does generally irritate me in everyday life, it’s not just a Becky thing 😂

to be honest schools aren’t that strict as long as it has a piece of fruit, sandwich/pasta/wrap, small crisps or crackers, a sugar free juice, meat (chicken, sausages pieces) and dairy of some kind yogurt or cheese, and a treat a small cake bar or peguin their pretty happy because most kids don’t finish anyway as they all just want to play. Kids that age are fussy.

to be honest schools aren’t that strict as long as it has a piece of fruit, sandwich/pasta/wrap, small crisps or crackers, a sugar free juice, meat (chicken, sausages pieces) and dairy of some kind yogurt or cheese, and a treat a small cake bar or peguin their pretty happy because most kids don’t finish anyway as they all just want to play. Kids that age are fussy.
My sons nursery don’t allow treats at all. Not even allowed juice. I know kids are fussy, my 3yo is too but I don’t just avoid healthy foods because he doesn’t like it all. Plus given his bowel condition, you’d think she’d try a little more. Pregnant or not it’s no excuse to be so lazy with it 🤷🏻‍♀️ I mean rice cakes from the baby food section? Get him some proper rice cakes, those baby ones taste of cardboard.

Reactions: 3
I totally agree with this. Might just be me but when she does her makeup it’s horrible🥴 her side pattern is nearly at her bloody ear it’s that far over

Reactions: 1
I mean if I sent my kid to school with 3 crackers covered in 4inchs of butter,I'd definitely be told to rethink what I'm putting in! That poor boy!

I mean if I sent my kid to school with 3 crackers covered in 4inchs of butter,I'd definitely be told to rethink what I'm putting in! That poor boy!
Really basic tit she feeds the poor kid. Plus why can’t she use a board?! She makes things straight on the kitchen counter which I can’t imagine is the cleanest....

What Oscar had in his lunch box would be more of a snack for my son. I know every child is different appetite wise but my 3yo would come home starved if I gave him that in a packed lunch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.