Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s lying about the timing and due date bc she slept with him within days/weeks of meeting him 😂 she’s so scruffy
Would not surprise me one bit. She really showed her true colours after Jordan I think. This is just the icing on the cake for me 🤣

Reactions: 2
Would not surprise me one bit. She really showed her true colours after Jordan I think. This is just the icing on the cake for me 🤣
That Jordan made a fake Snapchat account and said really bad things about Oscar! She really doesn’t look into her men before she brings them around her son, they’re both so ugly looking like I think Becky could do so much better if she wasn’t such a desperate bleep 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Jordan made a fake Snapchat account and said really bad things about Oscar! She really doesn’t look into her men before she brings them around her son, they’re both so ugly looking like I think Becky could do so much better if she wasn’t such a desperate bleep 🤭
oh My god what did he say?

she never said it was Jordan. A few of her followers said it could’ve been and she said something like maybe. But was never any proof it was him. Just like the many accounts made after she lost oscars comforter, those accounts were all children even though some were really horrible about him.

Reactions: 1
She looks like she’s still living in early 2000’s with that makeup and deep side pattern in her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really really didn’t need to see a video of her speaking to her ‘coochie meow meow’... 🤮 call me ott but how crude is that?!

She’s trying so hard to get relevant again with the pregnancy videos, her views just don’t match up with her likes🤣 what a sad little life Jane making videos about your vag to your underaged followers 😅

He literally ate barely of that lunch, just the peparami and the banana, and had like a bite of the pizza. She said I’m not going to force or
Tell him off about food, but it’s a long time for him to be without a decent amount food! Especially where he’s in school now, I even remember when I was in school and if I didn’t eat breakfast, and then a small lunch I would be hanging on by a thread in the afternoon with the little energy that I had!

Reactions: 1
That’s what happens when you fill a kids packed lunch with crap. They eat the yummy bits and leave the other stuff. I can’t blame him for not eating the cold pizza. She cooked it 24 hours beforehand and it was burnt 🤢

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but one thing came to mind with her in them dungarees with her hair scraped up in a bun and the stripy top yesterday …. tweedle dum and tweedle dee

I’m sorry but one thing came to mind with her in them dungarees with her hair scraped up in a bun and the stripy top yesterday …. tweedle dum and tweedle dee

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
‘Squeezing in some time together before the baby arrives’ - errr, don’t you mean actually getting to know each other?! 😁

also agreed, the dungarees don’t suit her at all

Reactions: 6
I love that she says squeezing in some time like she never has any spare time. Oscar is with his dad every 2nd weekend according to her 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s obsessed with Oscar having been premature, it’s the only question she answers politely and nicely to in comments!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.