Beecckkyyxx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be single by the end of the year

Also that was. A quick break thought she was leaving.

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her I won’t lie. We had a kid of similar age and it was nice following a ‘normal’ mum for a while that wasn’t all glammed up for the gram. I started to look at her different when she got with Jordan. There was something never quite right with them both. Of course 2 mins later she’s with a new guy and both had met Oscar. I’m very much against your kids meeting new bfs after 2 mins.

Also same as most of you on this thread, her single mum comments bore me to tears. I’m still with my child’s dad and even we don’t have that much freedom! Sure one of us can go out if the other is home but you have to take work commitments into consideration so it’s never THAT easy. Her comments of “well he was in bed” ok but you still need someone to listen out for him so it’s still him being looked after.

The pregnancy was the icing on the cake for me. I know several people with PCOS and none of them have been lucky enough to just fall pregnant first time. In fact it’s rare for a couple with no fertility issues to fall pregnant so quickly (so I was told). There’s just something that makes me feel ill when I think of her running off in the night when her son is sleeping to bang her new bf of 2 mins. I suppose we all have needs or whatever but it just doesn’t sit right with me 🤢

I used to really like her I won’t lie. We had a kid of similar age and it was nice following a ‘normal’ mum for a while that wasn’t all glammed up for the gram. I started to look at her different when she got with Jordan. There was something never quite right with them both. Of course 2 mins later she’s with a new guy and both had met Oscar. I’m very much against your kids meeting new bfs after 2 mins.

Also same as most of you on this thread, her single mum comments bore me to tears. I’m still with my child’s dad and even we don’t have that much freedom! Sure one of us can go out if the other is home but you have to take work commitments into consideration so it’s never THAT easy. Her comments of “well he was in bed” ok but you still need someone to listen out for him so it’s still him being looked after.

The pregnancy was the icing on the cake for me. I know several people with PCOS and none of them have been lucky enough to just fall pregnant first time. In fact it’s rare for a couple with no fertility issues to fall pregnant so quickly (so I was told). There’s just something that makes me feel ill when I think of her running off in the night when her son is sleeping to bang her new bf of 2 mins. I suppose we all have needs or whatever but it just doesn’t sit right with me 🤢
Same! I liked her at first and thought she www similar to me but I’m so wrong. Don’t forget in between Jordan and the new boyfriend was the friends with benefits too that she also had time to bang 🤦🏻‍♀️. My daughter is 2 and a half and I’ve been out once in the evening for a christmas do since she’s was born and that was because for a little while I was staying with my parents after my divorce until we found somewhere of our own.
The only time my daughter is away from me is when I go to work, that’s my freedom. She pisses me off that she has so much handed to her on a plate, some may call it jealousy and maybe it is but it’s still wrong

Reactions: 2
Same! I liked her at first and thought she www similar to me but I’m so wrong. Don’t forget in between Jordan and the new boyfriend was the friends with benefits too that she also had time to bang 🤦🏻‍♀️. My daughter is 2 and a half and I’ve been out once in the evening for a christmas do since she’s was born and that was because for a little while I was staying with my parents after my divorce until we found somewhere of our own.
The only time my daughter is away from me is when I go to work, that’s my freedom. She pisses me off that she has so much handed to her on a plate, some may call it jealousy and maybe it is but it’s still wrong
I wouldn’t say it’s jealousy. A lot of mums have different circumstances but the bottom line is we don’t just float about doing whatever we want. I’ll be honest, I don’t currently work (my partner does stupid shifts) but I don’t skip to the nearest supermarket after nursery drop off. I come home, I clean, I deal with the mini zoo we have going on. It’s rare I actually sit on my arse with a cuppa during the week whilst my son isn’t here. She just really bothers me with her pity party. Single or not, family or not we’d probably all love a bit more of a break sometimes but that’s not how parenthood works. I wish she’d realise that there’s more than ‘single mums’ that struggle😡

She’s not gonna know what’s hit her when she has 2 children and can’t go late night drives herself and spend money on pointless supermarket tit and fake jewellery from shein

She’s pissing me off with these secrets. How is knowing this person is the mum the most important part? A child deserves 2 parents and a mother is NO more important or better than a father. Also laughing at woman cheating but is the first to moan about all of her ex’s. head.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
She’s pissing me off with these secrets. How is knowing this person is the mum the most important part? A child deserves 2 parents and a mother is NO more important or better than a father. Also laughing at woman cheating but is the first to moan about all of her ex’s. head.
ugh don’t even get me started, all those “secrets” are disgusting and i canr believe she’s like making a joke of people admitting to cheating? like what

Of course she would make a joke about cheating, I think it’s pretty obvious after jordon she had her friend with benefits and Ben so close together it was hard for us viewers to even know what was going on!
And I agree about the whole single mum crap, her family didn’t look after Oscar just watched him sometimes which we all know means that actually they did look after him more than she lead on! So how did she during a pandemic get pregnant? When she told us she was meeting Ben in a park or sitting in his garden. I doubt it was every 2 weeks when Oscar went to his dads so this means either her family looked after him or he was there too.

Of course she would make a joke about cheating, I think it’s pretty obvious after jordon she had her friend with benefits and Ben so close together it was hard for us viewers to even know what was going on!
And I agree about the whole single mum crap, her family didn’t look after Oscar just watched him sometimes which we all know means that actually they did look after him more than she lead on! So how did she during a pandemic get pregnant? When she told us she was meeting Ben in a park or sitting in his garden. I doubt it was every 2 weeks when Oscar went to his dads so this means either her family looked after him or he was there too.
Is she 100% certain the baby is bens?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
her 20 week bump update 🙄 “everyone who’s saying my bump is big it’s because it’s my third baby and i’m halfway through” no Becky it’s because you were overweight before being pregnant , harsh as it sounds it’s true !!

I feel like she really plays on her miscarriage and oscars prematurity. I’m not saying her miscarriage wasn’t awful, but I don’t think it’s an excuse for how big her bump is.

Reactions: 5
I couldn't agree more. Why does she feel the need to downplay how big her bump is for 20 weeks?

Oh but guys I lost almost half a stone during this pregnancy so far.. 🙄

She’s annoying me now. How is packing a hospital bag overwhelming? I love seeing pregnancy videos but surely that’s a piss take? She’s had a baby before. I mean ive forgotten some of the things I took in my hospital bag but it wouldn’t consume me at 20 weeks😳

I don’t think she’s lost weight nothing noticeable anyway, it doesn’t matter how many pregnancies you have you don’t get bigger each time that’s more of a myth. Her bump is big for 20 weeks because her body is different, yes she was overweight she wasn’t obese but she wasn’t a slim girl, so many reasons why her bump is bigger nothing to do with it being 3 pregnancies. My sister has been pregnant 4 times 2 alive pregnancies but was actually more bigger the first time round.
No one who loses weight in pregnancy then has a big bump, doesn’t make sense lol.
Shes packing a bag at 20weeks and having her baby shower early, because she’s apparently now high risk.

also I found it strange she’s moving an hour away from where she lives (or trying to) she’s relied on her family’s support (as much as she wants to deny it) for childcare what will she do? I know where she lives isn’t expensive not really, it’s average prices for private rent an hour away would probably cost more either side so I’d assume that’s why she’s come Back to make money. And there was me thinking she was leaving and thinking about not showing the baby when she arrives etc. 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s moving an hour away because she’s not planning on getting a job probably so won’t need childcare. Live off benefits and tiktok now that she’s back on in time to make money before baby comes🙄

Why is she so defensive about everything? ‘No I didn’t buy Oscar any clothes’. You shouldn’t have such a big following if you can’t handle a few questions sometimes. And the comments she responds to are always in such a negative manner.

Also agree re newborns in jeans - poor baby :( how uncomfortable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.