Beecckkyyxx #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does, she posted in a benefits group a few months ago saying she's a single parent.
so she’s committing benefit fraud?! And said she was single to get a council house?

as a genuine single parent this infuriates me because I struggle so much as one! 🤬

Reactions: 3
so she’s committing benefit fraud?! And said she was single to get a council house?

as a genuine single parent this infuriates me because I struggle so much as one! 🤬
Go to page 4 of the thread for the screen shot. I'm a single parent too and tit like this makes me so angry!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
And now she’s going on holiday? By committing benefit fraud pretending to be a single mum?! Vile

Reactions: 3
The problem here is although we can see he clearly lives there living as a family those comments she made on that group said she was a single mum wanting to claim housing benefit (even though at that point they were living with his parents) and she had found a place accepting dss. But she had also made comments about her partner not earning very much or something along those lines. Seeing as his parents have their own home and had converted half for them, it’s clear to see even though we can see he does live with her he is going to have his own address so to the benefit system she can claim as a single parent and he can ‘have an address elsewhere’ unfortunately this is how a lot of ‘single mums’ choose to live. It’s fraud to us, to the system she’s doing nothing wrong.

She is far too comfortable with filming herself while her babies are screaming in the background. 😭

The problem here is although we can see he clearly lives there living as a family those comments she made on that group said she was a single mum wanting to claim housing benefit (even though at that point they were living with his parents) and she had found a place accepting dss. But she had also made comments about her partner not earning very much or something along those lines. Seeing as his parents have their own home and had converted half for them, it’s clear to see even though we can see he does live with her he is going to have his own address so to the benefit system she can claim as a single parent and he can ‘have an address elsewhere’ unfortunately this is how a lot of ‘single mums’ choose to live. It’s fraud to us, to the system she’s doing nothing wrong.
Whilst he may appear to have another address, an investigator would look at where his credit is, if he's a payer on utility bills, where his car is registered and where it's parked during the week. If he had even one credit card or insurance policy or mobile phone linked to her address, it's grounds to be questioned. If, when he filled in forms, he put her address, it'd count against him. Besides claiming as a single mother, she's undoubtedly committing discount fraud. Not that I think either of them are clever enough to register to vote, but if he was on the electoral register at her address whilst she claimed a single occupancy discount, she'd be questioned. Most fraud occurs from people reporting suspicions. If you have suspicions, report her. They'd look at social media as well.

Reactions: 2
Whilst he may appear to have another address, an investigator would look at where his credit is, if he's a payer on utility bills, where his car is registered and where it's parked during the week. If he had even one credit card or insurance policy or mobile phone linked to her address, it's grounds to be questioned. If, when he filled in forms, he put her address, it'd count against him. Besides claiming as a single mother, she's undoubtedly committing discount fraud. Not that I think either of them are clever enough to register to vote, but if he was on the electoral register at her address whilst she claimed a single occupancy discount, she'd be questioned. Most fraud occurs from people reporting suspicions. If you have suspicions, report her. They'd look at social media as well.

great advice however I don’t think she’ll be that stupid, he probably has everything at their previous address (his parents where he was originally living and she moved into) and nothing in her current address so although we can see they do live together on paper they don’t. She’s also never actually said they live together now, just they’re in a relationship but he’s in a lot of her TikToks so we assume he lives there plus she says things like this is bens etc. It’s only from her posting in the benefits group and saying she was a single mum about to claim uc and wanting advice on housing benefit after finding the flat she’s in to rent (that is screenshot for all to see) plus a comment she made on her TikTok about can’t live with him but can’t live without him, the way she also talks about him doing shift work implies he’s never there so no speculation just facts from her.
She’s basically just winging the system.

Did she really say yesterday that she couldn’t get a normal job at Asda or Tesco as everyone would know her. Yes she has a following but ‘everyone knowing her’ is a bit OTT!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she really say yesterday that she couldn’t get a normal job at Asda or Tesco as everyone would know her. Yes she has a following but ‘everyone knowing her’ is a bit OTT!
LMAO please this has me howling!!! Any excuse not to work eh?

Find it hilarious only 2 weeks ago she was begging for management and now she has management she’s saying tiktok wont last long for her and she’s too famous 😅😅😅😅😅
How embarrassing. And her management won’t be happy surely. Why would they invest any time and effort in someone who doesn’t even really want to be doing tiktok?
She’s so clueless

She was acting like she’s a celeb, hilarious honestly. I wonder if she’s still blagging that she’s a single parent.

She was acting like she’s a celeb, hilarious honestly. I wonder if she’s still blagging that she’s a single parent.
I’m not an avid followers so was not aware she had done this. If they are living together irs shameful, it will likely catch up with them eventually! I know someone who had boyfriend living there in the secret for 8 years and got found out..

I’m not an avid followers so was not aware she had done this. If they are living together irs shameful, it will likely catch up with them eventually! I know someone who had boyfriend living there in the secret for 8 years and got found out..
What happens when they get found? Nosey me over here 😂

What happens when they get found? Nosey me over here 😂
Usually an interview under caution with the DWP and a member of the local authority benefit fraud team, subsequent court appearances if found doubt raised and then an overpayment issued to the claimant and potentially prosecution or community orders, or their right to claim is revoked for a set period depending on how severe. Usually there's discount abuse as well, so there would be money due for council tax as well as benefits. Basically, they get royally financially fucked.

Edit to add: potentially Reg 11 or Civil Penalties issued as well.

Usually an interview under caution with the DWP and a member of the local authority benefit fraud team, subsequent court appearances if found doubt raised and then an overpayment issued to the claimant and potentially prosecution or community orders, or their right to claim is revoked for a set period depending on how severe. Usually there's discount abuse as well, so there would be money due for council tax as well as benefits. Basically, they get royally financially fucked.

Edit to add: potentially Reg 11 or Civil Penalties issued as well.
Free dinner allowance too, free nursery for two year olds
There was a screenshot put in here not long back about her claiming she was a single parent and on about housing benefit. She blatantly lives with Ben, she says “when Ben comes home”, shows his lunch stuff, they are going on holiday, other little things in her videos. Playing a stupid game claiming she’s a single parent. It’ll bite her on the arse eventually.

Free dinner allowance too, free nursery for two year olds

There was a screenshot put in here not long back about her claiming she was a single parent and on about housing benefit. She blatantly lives with Ben, she says “when Ben comes home”, shows his lunch stuff, they are going on holiday, other little things in her videos. Playing a stupid game claiming she’s a single parent. It’ll bite her on the arse eventually.
It will, big time. All it takes is one report and the DWP and her local authority will have grounds to carry out OSINT enquiries (social media) and credit checks. Game over if he has even one piece of credit there, or once social media post, or anything. Most fraud is prosecuted due to public suspicion being raised. Soz I should probs cite my source: I work in a fraud team.

It will, big time. All it takes is one report and the DWP and her local authority will have grounds to carry out OSINT enquiries (social media) and credit checks. Game over if he has even one piece of credit there, or once social media post, or anything. Most fraud is prosecuted due to public suspicion being raised. Soz I should probs cite my source: I work in a fraud team.
I’m sure she said they moved quite a bit away from bens parents where they lived before so if she’s playing the card he’s living at the parents still and really he’s living with her I wonder where he has his car insurance to.

Thank you for all this knowledge!