Beecckkyyxx #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor baby she's changing her milk again đŸ˜© Surely she needs to be allergie tested .
They make you try milks etc first, it’s frustrating, especially when you can see it’s not helping your baby. Everything she is going through is exactly how I felt a few months ago with my baby. It’s heartbreaking and you feel like no one is listening.

My little one will be allergy tested once he starts weaning. The paediatrician said he wouldn’t do it any sooner. I don’t know if this is standard practice across the board or just my local hospital, but it’s possible that they won’t test on her when she’s so young.

They make you try milks etc first, it’s frustrating, especially when you can see it’s not helping your baby. Everything she is going through is exactly how I felt a few months ago with my baby. It’s heartbreaking and you feel like no one is listening.

My little one will be allergy tested once he starts weaning. The paediatrician said he wouldn’t do it any sooner. I don’t know if this is standard practice across the board or just my local hospital, but it’s possible that they won’t test on her when she’s so young.
And they don’t do allergy tests when it’s non IGE either. We had to do the reintroduction of normal formula to diagnose which he failed on the first ounce đŸ« 

It's hard to test for allergy's in young babys from what I've researched but she's gunna end up giving her a bad belly . She doesn't think a milk allergy now she's thinking coconut allergy . Just hope she doesn't upset her more

Another milk poor baby probably got a belly ache :( Pretty sure you cant just change milk like that

Reactions: 1
Her cleaning TikTok came up on my fyp and she mentions Oscar is awaiting a adhd assessment. I haven’t watched her in a while but hadn’t heard her speak of this before.

Her cleaning TikTok came up on my fyp and she mentions Oscar is awaiting a adhd assessment. I haven’t watched her in a while but hadn’t heard her speak of this before.
Oh aren’t they all these days. Just lazy, lazy parenting. No boundaries or consequences ever for these children, constant iPads and snacks so their mothers can go on TikTok and have new boyfriends!! Plus the disability money they get!! They’re all dying for the diagnosis. It’s an excuse for everything. They love a label these days!!

Reactions: 2
Oh aren’t they all these days. Just lazy, lazy parenting. No boundaries or consequences ever for these children, constant iPads and snacks so their mothers can go on TikTok and have new boyfriends!! Plus the disability money they get!! They’re all dying for the diagnosis. It’s an excuse for everything. They love a label these days!!
I think is a bit uncalled for and very offensive to parents of special needs children. I am one of them.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear someone’s shared pictures of her children on tiktok which she says they took from her family members Facebook.
I do think that’s so weird, uncalled for and out of order. I don’t get why anyone would actually want to do that. So I feel she’s well within her rights to be angry and upset. She’s one of very few who actually protect their children from social media. Although she did used to share Oscar.

However, she says “my son has ADHD”.. I didn’t think he had had a diagnosis? Is she just self diagnosing now? She also goes on to slag off tiktok as a platform (and I agree with the things she says about tiktok entirely) but isn’t this how she earns money, albeit very little money, and she actively chooses to use the platform. Nobody is forcing you to post on tiktok so if you find it so awful why would you be posting to it almost daily?

Oh dear someone’s shared pictures of her children on tiktok which she says they took from her family members Facebook.
I do think that’s so weird, uncalled for and out of order. I don’t get why anyone would actually want to do that. So I feel she’s well within her rights to be angry and upset. She’s one of very few who actually protect their children from social media. Although she did used to share Oscar.

However, she says “my son has ADHD”.. I didn’t think he had had a diagnosis? Is she just self diagnosing now? She also goes on to slag off tiktok as a platform (and I agree with the things she says about tiktok entirely) but isn’t this how she earns money, albeit very little money, and she actively chooses to use the platform. Nobody is forcing you to post on tiktok so if you find it so awful why would you be posting to it almost daily?
Where did she say that?

no hasn’t been diagnosed yet she has said he was awaiting a referral. I do understand what she means but as you said she doesn’t have to use TikTok, she chooses too! Leave if it’s that bad. She had posted on the dwp group on fb where she claimed to be single etc you only have to look at her likes to see who has photos of her children posted publicly. Granted people don’t have to take those photos but again she had a following of mainly children who will be stupid like that, just like the TikToks when Oscar lost his comforter most of those were done by children. Stay off socials if you really want to protect your children.

How can she film when the poor baby is crying like that clearly in pain still . Having two that close together with hardly any help must be hard but she knew it was gunna happen .

Reactions: 3
She shouldn't have had a third child so soon. Filming yourself while your kids are crying in the background is horrible!

She shouldn't have had a third child so soon. Filming yourself while your kids are crying in the background is horrible!
She deffo isn't coping well . She needs to stop worrying about her tiktok numbers and worry about her children . The baby should be in some routine by now being formula fed or she needs to go back to the doctor

If she wasn’t claiming to be a single mum pretending she’s living alone with 3 children she probably wouldn’t be so stressed, too much pressure on herself.

I think she’s pushing the tiktok thing too much now because she needs the extra money. I think it’s absolute madness as well that she’s moved almost an hour away from her family when she’s got 3 kids and 2 under 2. Surely she knew that wasn’t a good idea and that she’d struggle even more

The caption on that TikTok ‘I can’t live with him but I can’t live without him’ so that proves her posts on that fb group asking about housing benefit, she is claiming as a single person. She isn’t single and he does live with her.