Beecckkyyxx #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had plenty time to make babies though 😂

this really boils my blood, as a single mum with no support and I work 8am - 6pm 5 days a week . When my kids are unwell, I don’t get UC. I get unpaid leave and my eldest is severely disabled. People like her are what make me scared to reduce my hours as I know people will think I’m the same as her!
Yeah and she’s got a full time wage coming into the house from him aswell.

Reactions: 2
Why does she have poorly babies what does she do to them 🙈 swear the other one had loads of problems aswell .

She loves the attention. And means she can sit on her fat arse and do nothing because she had ‘poorly’ babies to look after.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she have poorly babies what does she do to them 🙈 swear the other one had loads of problems aswell .
She did it with Oscar, he used to have bowel issues and something else.

when Millie was younger, I commented that even if she doesn’t stop crying, she will still know you’re holding her, feel your heart beat etc and I got blocked 🙊 she’d rather whinge, make out Poor me than take advise and realise she’s not a good mother at all

Just moaning so that she can hand them straight over to the partner when he gets home from work. ‘Poor Me’.

Reactions: 1
She did it with Oscar, he used to have bowel issues and something else.

when Millie was younger, I commented that even if she doesn’t stop crying, she will still know you’re holding her, feel your heart beat etc and I got blocked 🙊 she’d rather whinge, make out Poor me than take advise and realise she’s not a good mother at all
Ohh forgot about Oscar bowel problems and Millie's tongue tie now harper has milk allergy think the first one would of put me off 🙈 Pretty sure she will have to cut dairy out her diet to pump still .

Now she's a milk allergy expert all the symptoms are pretty much just a newborn why doctors weren't concerned . Going on and off the breast is normal . She stopped breastfeeding cus she don't wanna stop dairy

Last edited:
Now she's a milk allergy expert all the symptoms are pretty much just a newborn why doctors weren't concerned . Going on and off the breast is normal . She stopped breastfeeding cus she don't wanna stop dairy
Nah, sorry, I’ve just watched her video on the symptoms and she went through pretty much the same as us. My little one was diagnosed at 5 weeks old with very similar symptoms. They are not normal newborn symptoms, especially the rash. It spread from his cheeks, all over his scalp, around his ears, down his neck and then across his back and chest. It looked worse than the photos she showed (his actually started bleeding in places), but it spread in a similar way.

Unless you’ve had a baby that is living in pain/discomfort, you can’t possibly understand how tiring and upsetting it is. We couldn’t even lie our baby down because his reflux was so bad he would scream. I had to hold him 24/7. He was either severely constipated and screaming because it hurt, or he’d finally go the other way and we’d be changing his nappy constantly.

Becky irritates me for many reasons but she hasn’t done anything wrong on this occasion - she recognised her baby was in pain and something wasn’t right. She’ll have a trial of prescription milk for a few weeks and then be asked to test with a normal bottle again to see if milk was the cause of the problem. When you breastfeed it’s harder to pinpoint the cause, but CMPA is more common than you might think.

Nah, sorry, I’ve just watched her video on the symptoms and she went through pretty much the same as us. My little one was diagnosed at 5 weeks old with very similar symptoms. They are not normal newborn symptoms, especially the rash. It spread from his cheeks, all over his scalp, around his ears, down his neck and then across his back and chest. It looked worse than the photos she showed (his actually started bleeding in places), but it spread in a similar way.

Unless you’ve had a baby that is living in pain/discomfort, you can’t possibly understand how tiring and upsetting it is. We couldn’t even lie our baby down because his reflux was so bad he would scream. I had to hold him 24/7. He was either severely constipated and screaming because it hurt, or he’d finally go the other way and we’d be changing his nappy constantly.

Becky irritates me for many reasons but she hasn’t done anything wrong on this occasion - she recognised her baby was in pain and something wasn’t right. She’ll have a trial of prescription milk for a few weeks and then be asked to test with a normal bottle again to see if milk was the cause of the problem. When you breastfeed it’s harder to pinpoint the cause, but CMPA is more common than you might think.
It's always something with her babies though she must be doing something wrong how can they all have problems . I did some research as none of mine had milk allergies and it might not even be a milk allergy could be silent reflux . Newborns are generally fussy so doctors probably weren't concerned

Yes it’s the fact it’s always something, always poorly and always moaning.

Reactions: 4
It's always something with her babies though she must be doing something wrong how can they all have problems . I did some research as none of mine had milk allergies and it might not even be a milk allergy could be silent reflux . Newborns are generally fussy so doctors probably weren't concerned
Silent reflux doesn’t come up in a rash like that. If she was in hospital with her then it’ll be a paediatrician that diagnosed it, which is what happened to us. They probably know what they’re talking about!

Like I say, she irritates me for many reasons but let’s not mum shame for something as serious as CMPA.

I don’t recall her making a big deal out of the tongue tie with Millie. Our little one had the same and it was a quick hospital appointment to get it snipped when he was about 10 days old. Quick and pain free.

Would she get the formula free from the chemist now . I know the formula can be hard to get hold of
Silent reflux doesn’t come up in a rash like that. If she was in hospital with her then it’ll be a paediatrician that diagnosed it, which is what happened to us. They probably know what they’re talking about!

Like I say, she irritates me for many reasons but let’s not mum shame for something as serious as CMPA.

I don’t recall her making a big deal out of the tongue tie with Millie. Our little one had the same and it was a quick hospital appointment to get it snipped when he was about 10 days old. Quick and pain free.
Maybe she should pay to see a private paediatrician instead of going to a hospital where there needed for more serious things she waited 7 weeks to get her seen when she's been in pain so can't be that bad . She was always changing Millie's formula and was always complaining about her not sleeping and crying all the time .

Would she get the formula free from the chemist now . I know the formula can be hard to get hold of

Maybe she should pay to see a private paediatrician instead of going to a hospital where there needed for more serious things she waited 7 weeks to get her seen when she's been in pain so can't be that bad . She was always changing Millie's formula and was always complaining about her not sleeping and crying all the time .
Yes the prescription milk is free because it’s essential if you are unable to breastfeed (and be dairy free) for whatever reason. It’s about £25 a tub for 3 days worth of powder - very expensive and we’re lucky it’s on prescription.

We went to the hospital when little man was 7 weeks old, because that’s when his rash presented and he rapidly declined. Prior to that he had been very refluxy and unsettled and I had tried to get him help elsewhere (health visitors, midwives, GP etc) but everyone just kept saying take him to A&E to see a paediatrician. Ridiculous that it happened like that but it’s what it came to and we spent hours in A&E this New Year’s Eve to see a paediatrician and that was after I had tried 111, the pharmacist, GP and health visitor in the days prior.

When it’s your baby, you do what you need to get them help.

Babies can get diagnosed with CMPA months down the line. 7 weeks isn’t that old for the diagnosis, the paediatrician said its normal for the rash to start small around the face and spread down the body as time goes on.

Yes the prescription milk is free because it’s essential if you are unable to breastfeed (and be dairy free) for whatever reason. It’s about £25 a tub for 3 days worth of powder - very expensive and we’re lucky it’s on prescription.

We went to the hospital when little man was 7 weeks old, because that’s when his rash presented and he rapidly declined. Prior to that he had been very refluxy and unsettled and I had tried to get him help elsewhere (health visitors, midwives, GP etc) but everyone just kept saying take him to A&E to see a paediatrician. Ridiculous that it happened like that but it’s what it came to and we spent hours in A&E this New Year’s Eve to see a paediatrician and that was after I had tried 111, the pharmacist, GP and health visitor in the days prior.

When it’s your baby, you do what you need to get them help.

Babies can get diagnosed with CMPA months down the line. 7 weeks isn’t that old for the diagnosis, the paediatrician said its normal for the rash to start small around the face and spread down the body as time goes on.
Would say for small infants children hospitals is best as doctors don't really know how to deal with children . Crazy how you can't see paediatricians at doctors as that would make more sense .

Would say for small infants children hospitals is best as doctors don't really know how to deal with children . Crazy how you can't see paediatricians at doctors as that would make more sense .
We don’t have a children’s hospital anywhere near us unfortunately. I don’t know where Becky live to know if that’s an option but it would still require a referral. By going to A&E we have now had one follow up with the paediatrician and he’s having allergy testing, another paediatrician appointment and a dietician appointment in the coming months, so it was worth going to A&E for us!

With all due respect babies and kids can have problems without a parent doing anything wrong. Milk allergies, reflux, tongue ties etc aren’t caused by a mum doing anything wrong. Some people just birth children that may need some help 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t like Becky but come on now!

With all due respect babies and kids can have problems without a parent doing anything wrong. Milk allergies, reflux, tongue ties etc aren’t caused by a mum doing anything wrong. Some people just birth children that may need some help 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t like Becky but come on now!
She's just a attention seeker why film yourself at hospital when your baby is in pain . All three to have problems is a bit much different ones

She's just a attention seeker why film yourself at hospital when your baby is in pain . All three to have problems is a bit much different ones
I don’t agree with her filming or airing her child’s business online.