Beecckkyyxx #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
had to go back and watch her video twice , she was putting Harper (the younger one) in Size 5 nappies ??? surely they’d be huge she’s not even 1 yet

So she's just been leaving harper in pain still with this milk allergie not sure why all her kids have so many problems.

---
i don’t really understand my little one is cmpa and i wouldn’t of been how becky is

she should’ve been referred to a dietican by now
even if she hadn’t been simple research would tell you those with cmpa most of the time have issues with soya and she could’ve figured this out months ago

she’s lazy and couldn’t be bothered to do the research
you’re also meant to introduce soya like an allergen so 🥴
always someone else’s problem

Reactions: 1
Our 10m old is CMPA, he was diagnosed at 6 weeks old. We’ve seen his paediatrician twice and we have a dietician appointment next week. I’m not sure why she isn’t going through the NHS? She’s bought goat milk products for her, which is a huge no for babies allergic to cows milk!

Reactions: 3
Our 10m old is CMPA, he was diagnosed at 6 weeks old. We’ve seen his paediatrician twice and we have a dietician appointment next week. I’m not sure why she isn’t going through the NHS? She’s bought goat milk products for her, which is a huge no for babies allergic to cows milk!
Pretty sure her baby must be in so much pain if she's not having the correct stuff 😞 If the gp won't do anything take her back to the hospital or different gp surgery

she was originally giving oat yogurts and milk but because it was sold out she changed to soya 🥴
simple research would tell you to stick to oat and trial soya incase of an allergy
her poor daughter

Is she away on holiday? Must be great affording that because you make our you’re a single mother yet are engaged to your partner 😅

disgusting
i’m an actual single parent who struggles each month without rinsing the system
embarrassing

Reactions: 2
Why did she take her too hospital with a sick bug surely her allergies aren't that bad cus if they are she must not be gaining weight.

She’s saying Ben no longer lives with her, but they’re still together 🤔🤔🤔
I smell benefit fraud 😆

She’s saying Ben no longer lives with her, but they’re still together 🤔🤔🤔
I smell benefit fraud 😆
we already know this lol, when she moved she posted on a group on fb saying she was single wanting to claim dss etc. she’s only now saying it cos she’s probs been reported. I said he would be using their previous address at his parents house, all for the extra benefits cos he doesn’t earn so much.

But they only got engaged in August?! She's saying she's going to do a story time on it. Prob a load of made up bull

In my opinion being engaged to someone and not living with them is pointless 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It will probs be something along the lines of I’ve been so used to be being a single mum I found it hard living with a man and Ben was working shifts so I was practically a single mum again and it caused arguments so he moved back to his parents, to make things easier for us blah blah blah. When she said can’t live with him can’t live without him she already confirmed it anyway we don’t need a story time lol. Even tho we already know she’s been claiming single since she moved! Cant lie Becky, we’ve already seen the proof.
But he does live with her, it’s just for the benefit system.

It will probs be something along the lines of I’ve been so used to be being a single mum I found it hard living with a man and Ben was working shifts so I was practically a single mum again and it caused arguments so he moved back to his parents, to make things easier for us blah blah blah. When she said can’t live with him can’t live without him she already confirmed it anyway we don’t need a story time lol. Even tho we already know she’s been claiming single since she moved! Cant lie Becky, we’ve already seen the proof.
But he does live with her, it’s just for the benefit system.
Unfortunately she'll likely get away with it as DWP don't have the resources to investigate cases like hers and her Local Authority would have to refer it to DWP regardless. As someone who works closely with the benefits system, it's repugnant from the both of them. Benefits & welfare exist for a reason and I firmly believe if you're entitled, claim it. But she's not entitled to the amount she'll be claiming. She's a disgusting waste of breath and a tit mother. Hopefully when DWP sort their staffing out, she'll get caught, interviewed and made to pay back what she owes.

Anyone seen the latest tiktok she’s made lol, she makes it so people feel sorry for her. She’s probably living beyond her means. got engaged got the kids has a partner and still makes these down in the dumps videos for her viewers to send her love, can she not get that from Ben? I can’t understand last thing I wanna do when I feel depressed is make videos lol

So she has a referral for adhd, Oscar is autistic (although I’m sure she said In a previous TikTok he had adhd referral too) and Millie potentially could also be autistic but she’s too young at the moment to be fully diagnosed.
Okay being diagnosed health care professionals must be correct, but come on I have never known someone to want diagnoses etc it’s always been something with Becky, if it’s not been one kid it’s another and now her.

i want my child to be diagnosed so that i can get things into place for school etc to make her life easier.
i think some people want these kids diagnosed to justify poor parenting and to excuse there children’s behaviours

She wants her kids diagnosed so she can claim disability benefits for them and not have to work.

Reactions: 5